Olympia, WA
Before care: Yes

Posted May 14, 2014
From the setting, in a scenic forest, to the teachers, this school is a wonderful place for my son to learn. Parents are involved in volunteering for all sorts of projects. There are wonderful field trips. The class size is small and one on one attention is fantastic for my son. My son has blossomed since he started there in preschool.

Posted April 20, 2014
CCS has been so wonderful for our family. We have two children that have been going for four years and I know our kids have benefited greatly from being a part of it. My oldest had struggled with reading, for years and was behind her class continually. When we enrolled her here we saw immediate improvements academically, I think partly because of the great teachers and encouragement and support. And also the small classrooms help a lot. But mainly I think because they didn't segregate her and make her feel dumb, but loved her and validated her where she was at, which really helped her to start enjoying reading, and learning overall. My son has had a hard time with self control, and his attention span, and energy level. (Adhd I'm sure people would say) The teachers continually say he has the hardest time of all the kids in these areas, but they love him and are able to give him the extra time and attention that he needs because of the small classroom sizes. I'm sure that he would be doing very poorly in a public school, with larger classes and all. This school is great for everyone seeking a Christ centered education that excells in individual needs of each child.

Posted April 20, 2014
My school is amazing. We serve kids and come alongside families to prepare our students to be leaders and world-impacters. Small class size, committed teachers, diverse student population and a sense of mission create a unique and fertile environment for learning. While I am a teacher at the school, both my girls attend here as well. I love the fact that they can reach their potential here.

Posted April 19, 2014
CCS has been such a blessing for our boys. Every aspect of this school is quality!

Posted April 19, 2014
I love, love, love this school! Terrific staff, kids and parents. It is like having a second family.

Posted April 19, 2014
Our son had a rough beginning in life and we honestly didn't know how he would do in school. We knew he needed a smaller class size, structure, and discipline. What he has accomplished at Cornerstone has been amazing. He loves school and is excited to learn. All the staff are loving and committed to the individual success of every student. They are fun but firm. And the campus? What kid wouldn't want to go to school at a lakeside Bible camp complete with a pool and miniature golf! Nothing else comes close to what Cornerstone offers families.

Posted April 19, 2014
Cornerstone Christian School is a great school with wonderful teachers, who truly love their students. I love the small class sizes, which enables each student to receive more attention from their teacher. I highly recommend Cornerstone Christian School.

Posted April 18, 2014
This school has a great feel of community. From the administrator all the way to the support staff. The teachers are very passionate about what they do. Nurturing every child from the inside out is very evident when you spend any time in the classroom. Having small classes is important too. The students get more time with the teacher for help on work or even to talk about whatever is on their mind. Our bible based foundation is very important too. Learning about God on a daily basis helps the kids understand how they fit into the great big world they live in. We have students graduating out of 8th grade going into honors classes in high school. Our tests scores are some of the best in the country. Come check us out. We are on the campus of Black Lake Bible Camp. This is our new home and we have a great partnership with them.

Posted January 19, 2014
We LOVE Cornerstone! My middle school boy is not just surviving middle school, he is truly thriving! We are so impressed with the teaching staff, the curriculum, and the spiritual foundation he is getting. Thank you CCS!

Posted January 19, 2014
Our daughter has learned to hide God's word in her heart. She is growing in her love for the Lord as she grows in her love for learning. We are so grateful for CCS!

Cornerstone Christian School
6701 Fairview Rd SW, Olympia, WA  98512
Last modified Cornerstone Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Cornerstone Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top