Olympia, WA

Sunrise Beach School 4

Posted April 11, 2011
Sunrise Beach School is a great private school that has teachers that know me personally and will willingly help me, as a current student, with any questions that I might have. The teachers in the school all give plenty of effort in teaching their classes, I feel that each teacher is teaching because they want to teach.

Sunrise Beach School 5

Posted March 30, 2011
Sunrise Beach School is a private Christian school that offers an excellent education for students from K-12. Classes are small. They are usually limited to 10 students. Because of this students get more individual attention from dedicated and caring teachers. Curriculum is also designed to fit the individual needs of the student. At the high school level, students have the opportunity to take classes from the University of Washington which enables them to receive college credit. Having taught in the public schools, I have found Sunrise Beach School a great place to teach and to learn.

Sunrise Beach School 4

Posted February 09, 2011
Great Private School. I am very excited to send my high school kids here next year. This Christian school is a safe-harbor for our kids during these secular times.

Sunrise Beach School 5

Posted December 23, 2008
Both of my children are now in Sunrise Beach school. Griffin school was an environment of uncontrolled bullies and condecending teachers. At sunrise Beach school, both of my kids are happy, getting good to excellant grades, and excited to go to school each day. My only regret is my tax dollars go to griffin school instead of a school that actually cares about the kids. Needless to say, I never vote to give Griffin extra money. They have a bright , shiny new school but they have never addressed thier poor attitude towards the kids.

Sunrise Beach School