Posted September 10, 2013
Orting Primary School is a great school with lots of amazing staff and caring teachers. They welcome parent involvement, and have many avenues for parents to be connected.

Orting Primary School 1

Posted April 25, 2009
my experience with the staff was very cold not the least bit welcoming except for the parent volunteer who told me about the school and showed me around and gave me the basic info she could remember. my son was horribly bullied by the entire class from drop off til pick up. that was handled immediately by the principal after my complaint. no award ceremonies or extra curricular activities the library is a wreck. my sons teacher is very stuffy and can be down right cold. but theres one in every school hopefully shes the only one. and they write on gigantic lined brown paper. my son hasnt used that since pre-k and kindergarten and his grades have dropped and there is one simple math page once a week for homework. theres nothing wrong with an old small poor school if it has quality staff. good attitudes and energy are free.

Orting Primary School 2

Posted October 03, 2008

Orting Primary School 5

Posted May 24, 2008
Very friendly, bright and colorful environment. Excellent teachers that care about the students. School welcomes parents.

Orting Primary School 3

Posted June 07, 2006
Special Needs Preschool is a good program. The process of actually getting a special needs child evaluated and then in to school was very difficult.

Posted August 27, 2005
A wonderful learning enviroment. My son has excelled in reading. I feel he is at grade level for math. I would encourage all parents to become involved in their child's school and this one welcomes it.

Posted April 22, 2005

Posted April 22, 2005
Great support for both child and parents!

Orting Primary School 5

Posted August 26, 2003
The school is wonderful. I have had very little if any negative attitude about Orting. Both my children are enrolled there and just rave about it. They come home daily with smiles and have exciting news to tell us, a new song, learned about a new planet or animal. Everything about Orting has been a blessing, the teachers I have met and dealt with all are genuinly caring and show a true interest in the well-being for each child.

Orting Primary School