Bad
Good

My child has been In this School for about a month and a half she went from having all 3s to bringing home 1s and 2s i have spoken to the teacher who pointed fingers at other teachers and when i asked how we were going to resolve the matter she said she had 28 students in her class and didnt have time to do 1 on 1 so i asked for alternate options and have yet to hear from her it has been over 3 weeks since we spoke. I tried calling the principal she never returned my call I called a week later and she finally called back i let her know some concerns of mine and she called my child dumb and a liar she told me she would look into testing to get my daughter the help she needs and said she would call me back the next day and its been 3 days i Still have yet to hear from her. I am doing everything I can to get my child into her old school in lacey and away from this school that is making my child hate School at the age of 7.

My child was in third grade and seemed to have alot of play time during school hours. Some of these play time were considered academic learning which I did not see the correlation of how having all 3rd grade students spend 2.5 hours playing tribe games with the school counselor equals academic learning. I emailed the principal regarding this subject but she thought the staff felt the subject was important enough to spend one and one half morning playing games. My child finished her homework in 5-10 minutes; that does not sound to me like she is being challenged. There is an air of laziness about the school (cannot speak for the other grades, just the 3rd grade experience and principal. Overall, I am disappointed with the lack of competitiveness in this school. Private school is in our plan. Submitted by a parent

I cannot believe how awful this school is. They do not communicate with the parents and are very lazy. Most work is sent home for students to do with little to no guidance at all. And you are expected to provide all the materials for the work sent home in addition to the materials you bought at the beginning of the year. I feel like they just want to get through each year and don't really care about the students. The Test scores and stats speak to this. My son went from above grade level to really struggling to get through the year with this school. Huge disappointment.

Great school. Wonderful transition from Primary School to Middle School. The Principal does a wonderful job. Staff is helpful. Teachers are great. Lots of extra activities, like ropes course, music performances, building rockets, basketball league, reading group, school plays, fieldtrips, guestspeakers, earn tokens for walking laps during recess and much more. Great environment for students. The principal, the teachers and the staff care about the kids. A friendly place focused on academics.

best school yet i love this school iv learnd so much mr.o ROCKS

Last modified Ptarmigan Ridge Intermediate School is a Public school that serves grades 3-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.