Othello, WA

Mid-Columbia Christian School 1

Posted February 23, 2014
I couldn't agree more with the parent who posted about the last 2 Presidents. One served 8 years because nobody else would step up. He was completely into Real Estate and had zero experience in education. The 2nd was just the husband of a teacher. A real "Wolf in Sheep's" clothing! Never trusted him, and for good reason. On to better days I hope!

Posted January 12, 2007
MCCS offers pre-k through 8th grade. We began in 2004 and have been very happy. The teachers go over and above. They have always been available for my questions and one on one work for my kids. Parents are always at the school helping one way or another and our kids (all ages) get along great. It is like a big family. Parents, kids and teachers enjoy many field trips and extra school activities and programs. The kids are also able to participate band, choir, etc. that the local schools offer. We are very happy to have such an alternative in our little town. MCCS has a lot more to offer than I had first expected.

Posted January 12, 2007
Please read it is preK-7th grade. We have a lot of students and great teachers.

Posted September 18, 2003
I can't believe that this school only has grades K-4 now. When i attended this school from K-2, we went up to 12th. I loved this school and learned so many good lessons.

Mid-Columbia Christian School
Po Box 713, Othello, WA  99344
Last modified Mid-Columbia Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-4
Mid-Columbia Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top