Posted April 17, 2014
I don't have any complaints. The teachers our son has had have all been more than helpful. The admin has been great also. Haven't really gotten to know the new principal very well yet. But loved the old one. He was nothing but compassionate for the students.

Mcloughlin Middle School 1

Posted December 04, 2013
McLaughlin has been the worst school my children have attended. I too would give it no stars if I could. I'm a very involved parent so my experiences with the school is nothing short of exasperating. A couple of the teachers are rather crass and difficult to deal with and quite frankly at times unreasonable. Ms. Ferrero (504 Counselor) is absolutely worthless. The new principle seems nice but she definitely has her work cut out for her and she hasn't been there long enough to know if she will make a difference. My recommendation is, "Do NOT put your child in this school," look for another school or alternative option. The over crowding only compiles all the existing problems. Spare your child(ren) and yourself the frustration.

Posted September 27, 2012
I have/had children at this school and overall have been very pleased! They principal and other administrators are always willing to listen to your concerns and seem to handle things fairly and quickly!

Mcloughlin Middle School 1

Posted March 02, 2012
Worst school ever. If I could give it no stars I would. They afllow bullying and punish the child that fights back. Dn't ruffle their feathers, because it will make it worse for your child. They admitted that they rely on gossip for facts. They punnish the victim not the bully.. It all depends on who has the most friends. Just because you are a child, does not mean you are not entitled to due process. This is a child's future that they are playing with. Shouldn't the child's safety come first.

Posted February 13, 2012
Mr. Wallwork is NOT from Hawaii and doesn't claim to be, so I don't know what the previous reviewer is talking about (obviously they don't either). He is from western Washington and one of the most outstanding citizens our family knows. You will not meet a more genuine and caring administrator. Mr. Wallwork was a teacher first and so he knows firsthand how to best care for students and teachers. Just because someone isn't over the top with personality doesn't mean that they can't be a good person. I would much rather have a calm principal for my students then someone with a "strong personality" who could fly off the handle at any moment. You must not know very many Polynesians if you think they are all from Hawaii.

Mcloughlin Middle School 2

Posted October 27, 2009
I have a student that has gone to McLaughlin for the past two years. He is an 8th grade student with ADD. I would not recommend this school unless you had the perfect child that did not need help from the teachers. I agree with the parent who wrote about that staff only being there to defend themselves. They don't care about the students. What happened to the days where teachers were there to teach?? Not to just get the pay check in hand. I am giving the school one more quarter to prove that they can do their job, then I will pull my son out to another school. Not all the staff is bad, but I would say that you get 2 out of 10 that care about you child. Not enough to get the job done!!

Posted June 30, 2009

Posted April 03, 2009
McLoughlin is a great school! I'm in 7th grade, and I went there last year, and planning on going there next year! Anyways, McLoughlin isn't a perfect school, but it's fairly close. The sports department rocks! I love being in sports! It is really fun! The classes are really amazing. Most of the teachers really care about their students and how they are doing, and they really encourage them to do their best. There are a variety of classes to take, it is just so awesome! Go Panthers! :)

Posted March 20, 2009

Posted December 17, 2008

Mcloughlin Middle School
2803 North Rd 88, Pasco, WA  99301
Last modified Mcloughlin Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mcloughlin Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top