St Patrick's Catholic School 2

Posted June 25, 2014
My kids attended this school for the past 3yrs. Some classroom have more students than public school, some have over 30kids. Academics are below level and kids are still passed to the next grade. Very difficult to get the staff to help with any issues with the students and lots of bullying. Could not recommend this school at this time to anybody.

St Patrick's Catholic School 5

Posted October 06, 2011
I love this school my daughter has attended since she was 2 yrs old and is now in 3rd grade. Her class size is small. They make sure the child is pushed where they excel and give them extra help where they are behind. All the staff are excellent and if you ever need anything there are there to help you and your child.

St Patrick's Catholic School 0

Posted March 30, 2010
I love this school. I have one child currently attending for her 4th year . Her class size is small so she is able to get all the help she needs. The environment is nurturing and guiding. I will be sending all of my children to this school.

St Patrick's Catholic School 4

Posted December 05, 2007
Great environment for the students. Small class sizes that make it easier to learn. Very hard curriculum!

St Patrick's Catholic School 4

Posted January 25, 2006
This is an absolutely wonderful school. The administration is very hands on and the teachers and staff have a tremendous love for the children. The middle school participates in the Future City competition, and placed first in the State (the students will travel to Washington D.C. for the National competition).

St Patrick's Catholic School 0

Posted March 03, 2005
Our child goes to Montessori preschool and we absolutely love the teachers, and his progress he's made since coming to St. Patrick School. I am going to continue his education here, no doubt!

St Patrick's Catholic School
1016 North 14th Avenue, Pasco, WA  99301
Last modified St Patrick's Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St Patrick's Catholic School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top