Pasco, WA

Kingspoint Christian School 4

Posted April 24, 2010
We are so fortunate to be able to send our son to the Pre k program. The teachers are the most patient I have ever seen and I never would have imagined my 4 year old being ready to learn the material being introduced right now and he is excelling. Cant say enough good things about this school.

Kingspoint Christian School 0

Posted October 03, 2008
I rate this school with the highest rate possible. The teachers are caring and attentivve to all children, not just the children with parents that have a lot of involment in the school. However i do feel that they need to get started on the new school in be able to support the children wanting to attend kcs. The more building the better education more children will get .

Kingspoint Christian School 4

Posted April 06, 2007
I feel the staff/student ratio provides an extremely challenging academic atmosphere with attention to each student's special needs. Parents not only are welcomed, but encouraged to participate in the lives of the students at the school with any special skills or training they might have. The school is small enough for personal attention and I enjoy knowing the staff by name. I do wish we had a basketball team though.

Kingspoint Christian School
7900 West Court Street, Pasco, WA  99301
Last modified Kingspoint Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Kingspoint Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top