Bad
Good

I went to that school, I moved though. It was awesome. I miss all my friends.

My kids went to this school and they have ADHD, they didn't know how to care for their needs and I took them out of that school and placed them in McLoughlin. It is a much better school. They teachers there treat them a lot better and they made Honor Roll students. .

I love this school im in 6th grade and im lucky to have a good school like this!:)

they have a great principle,great teachers,great everything!!

i went to this school it was great i currently go to stevens middle school and all the things i did in 7th grade at stevens i did in 6th grade at ochoa....also 7th grade math hicap at ochoa is algebra,8th grade math hicap at stevens is pre-algebra

As a teacher of 4 years here at Ochoa I can tell that Ochoa Middle School is doing a fantastic job. The clientele that we receive at this school is of low socio-economic background. Irregardless of that, we have high expectations and have received dividends from those expectations. Many of our kids have gone on to do great things at the high school, whether in academics or sports. The individual who rated this school as a 40 out of 100 is obtuse to say the least. Ignorance is something we deal with at times, but we (the students and teachers) keep working at 100% capacity and have therefore become a 'jewel' to our district as a model school. I would rate Ellen Ochoa Middle School solid 90 out of 100. Perfection is something we strive for, and someday hope to reach here at Ellen Ochoa Middle School.

I would give this school on a rate to 100 I would give it a 40

Last modified Ellen Ochoa Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.