Pasco, WA

Posted May 11, 2013
I went to that school, I moved though. It was awesome. I miss all my friends.

Ellen Ochoa Middle School 2

Posted August 22, 2010
My kids went to this school and they have ADHD, they didn't know how to care for their needs and I took them out of that school and placed them in McLoughlin. It is a much better school. They teachers there treat them a lot better and they made Honor Roll students. .

Posted December 05, 2009

Posted October 20, 2009
I love this school im in 6th grade and im lucky to have a good school like this!:)

Posted August 21, 2009

Ellen Ochoa Middle School 1

Posted August 18, 2009

Posted August 13, 2009

Ellen Ochoa Middle School 0

Posted March 03, 2009
they have a great principle,great teachers,great everything!!

Posted January 31, 2009
i went to this school it was great i currently go to stevens middle school and all the things i did in 7th grade at stevens i did in 6th grade at ochoa....also 7th grade math hicap at ochoa is algebra,8th grade math hicap at stevens is pre-algebra

Ellen Ochoa Middle School 0

Posted December 03, 2008
As a teacher of 4 years here at Ochoa I can tell that Ochoa Middle School is doing a fantastic job. The clientele that we receive at this school is of low socio-economic background. Irregardless of that, we have high expectations and have received dividends from those expectations. Many of our kids have gone on to do great things at the high school, whether in academics or sports. The individual who rated this school as a 40 out of 100 is obtuse to say the least. Ignorance is something we deal with at times, but we (the students and teachers) keep working at 100% capacity and have therefore become a 'jewel' to our district as a model school. I would rate Ellen Ochoa Middle School solid 90 out of 100. Perfection is something we strive for, and someday hope to reach here at Ellen Ochoa Middle School.

Ellen Ochoa Middle School
1801 East Sheppard St, Pasco, WA  99301
Last modified Ellen Ochoa Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ellen Ochoa Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top