Peshastin Dryden Elementary School 5

Posted June 12, 2011
This is school is very kidz friendly:-) They are supportive, encouraging and patient with students. My little girl entered this school during her 4th week of 1st grade. Teachers welcomed her and the principal actually met us at the door:-) There were only 20 students in my daughter's class and most of the staff have been teaching at this school for years. They are all amazing! Thank you PDE Elementary for giving my little first grader the courage, self esteem and allowing creating an enviornment that makes her love going to school.

Peshastin Dryden Elementary School 0

Posted October 03, 2009
They teach the ESL students to become literate in Spanish first, then in English so they can succeed in life. At the same time, they teach English-speaking children Spanish in a dual language program.

Peshastin Dryden Elementary School 0

Posted March 29, 2009
They have a wounderfull staff.. The Education my son is geting is great. we are so blessed to have such a great school in our little town

Peshastin Dryden Elementary School 2

Posted October 29, 2006
My family moved to this are from Spokane and the class size, teacher intelligence and overall performance of the teachers leaves less to be desired. I am disappointed in this program and am looking into other, private facilities for my childs education.

Peshastin Dryden Elementary School
10001 School St, Peshastin, WA  98847
Last modified Peshastin Dryden Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-2
Peshastin Dryden Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top