Bad
Good

Posted June 09, 2014
This has been a great school for my kindergartner. Wonderful and nice office staff and teachers! I can't rate principle leadership because they are changing principles this year. But the previous principle was very involved and knows her students. She will be missed.

East Port Orchard Elementary School

Posted September 18, 2009
The teachers and staff are wonderful and they really improved my child's education once he started going there. He has since moved on to junior high, but i look forward to my younger son going there next year.

Posted September 17, 2009
Great teachers and a fun staff that make the kids want to go to school everyday and learn!

East Port Orchard Elementary School 1

Posted December 12, 2005
This is a terrible school. The 3rd grade course work is equivalent to 1st grade at my daughter's previous school. In my child's class, the students exhibit boredom and enniu, not joy. My child would be better off watching the Disney Channel for 6 hours per day than attending this travesty of education.

Posted June 07, 2004
I went to E.P.O. for 7 years( kindergarten thru 6th grade) and I loved it! E.P.O. isn't too big or small and they look at each student as an individual. All of the teachers care about if you are learning the material or not. If you don't understand something, they get right in there and help you understand it. I learned alot when I went there and I will never forget anyone there!

Posted April 06, 2004
I love this school. I have my son in a different one because we had moved and I am kicking myself each day and hoping for an open enrollment for next year. My son and myself love this school. The staff is wonderfull and friendly and involved and treats each and every student the same. I hope to see them next year.

East Port Orchard Elementary School
1964 Hoover Ave SE, Port Orchard, WA  98366
Last modified East Port Orchard Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
East Port Orchard Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top