Port Orchard, WA

Posted April 28, 2014
We really love hidden creek. We have had great teachers and the PTA really works hard.

Posted December 17, 2013
This school, I believe is the best school for the children to attend. The teachers and staff absolutely love the children, and they go out of their way to help the children learn. My son has benefited so much from this school. He is excited every single day to attend this school, to see one of his favorite people, his recess teacher, ( Ms. Suzy) . He is a very shy boy, but she is able to get him to come out of his shell. I can't thank her enough for the care she has shown my son these past three school years. Thank you Hidden Creek!!! Amazing teachers and staff + excited children = happy mommy.

Posted July 22, 2013
We are a military family and we love this school. Teachers and Staff are excellent! A warm, personable, and caring atmosphere for children to learn in. The principal is very involved.

Posted December 28, 2012
Really excellent school! The principal, teachers, staff , PTA go above and beyond for the kids and families at this school.

Posted June 13, 2012
Excellent school! The teachers actually care about students. The PTA is very involved. They raised funds for the 6th grade to go to camp which lessened the burden on families. The principal is very involved.

Posted January 11, 2010
My 2 kids attendedthis school for 2 years and they love it. We are however relocating to DC for my husbands job. Ms. Fletcher, with your style, Shane is more motivated to do his homework. Mr. Listoe, thanks for listening to our concerns. Ms. Chamberlain, you're really an 'ace' teacher. Ms. Leegard, Lausanne never wanted to miss her class. You are a 'dear teacher' to her. Ms. Works, thanks for working with Lausanne and making her recess really fun. To Hidden Creek, a job well done!

Posted September 16, 2009
I love the school because two of my grandchildren attend. The school has a marvelous computers on wheels program

Hidden Creek Elementary School 1

Posted October 22, 2008

Hidden Creek Elementary School 4

Posted March 26, 2008
So we are almost at the end of 3rd grade now (coming here at the end of 2nd grade) and this year was much better. This teacher (Ms. Lindberg, can I say that?) is absolutely wonderful! Very on top of things and very demanding in all aspects. She knows what these children are capable of and excepts no less which I think is how all teachers should be. She also makes sure that ALL kids use MANNERS which is something that parents don't seem to teach their children these days. My child is extremely happy with her teacher this year, I hope for a great 4th grade teacher!!

Posted March 26, 2008
My daughters first year at Hidden Creek Elementary has been a wonderful learning experience and know time given to bullying and harrasment, frankly that is a breath of fresh air. Her grade point average went from struggeling at her old school to honor role at Hidden Creek. I knew that my daughter was smart and Hidden Creek helped me prove that to her. Thank you to the best 6th grade teacher ever. I definitly recomend this school.

Hidden Creek Elementary School
5455 Converse Rd SE, Port Orchard, WA  98367
Last modified Hidden Creek Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hidden Creek Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 23 reviews. Top