Posted August 08, 2013
This School is amazing! With an amazing certified teaching staff that use Abeka curriculum for above average scores and christian education. The teachers want to be there if they didn't they Wouldn't work for lower than average salary to keep tuition costs down.

Posted February 06, 2013
I am a teacher at South Kitsap Christian School. I am a Washington state certified teacher with a BAE degree from Western Washington University. I am weeks away from finalizing my Masters in Special Education. Our curriculum is a popular Christian school curriculum (Abeka - which is reordered new every year) and our students often perform a full grade level above their public school peers. I would be more than happy to present my credentials to anyone who asked, or to share a break-down of our students' standardized test scores.

South Kitsap Christian School 1

Posted August 31, 2011
This school lacks leadership and therefore creates chaos. The teachers are severely underpaid and curriculum is out-dated. I would not send my child here for any reason. Do not be blinded by the the large church association, the truth is this school is taking advantage of its teachers, several who are uncertified. Ask them for their credentials.

Posted December 17, 2008

South Kitsap Christian School
1780 Lincoln Avenue Southeast, Port Orchard, WA  98366
Last modified South Kitsap Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-5
South Kitsap Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top