Port Townsend, WA

Posted April 26, 2010
Great place where students, parents, teachers, administrators and staff collaborate for kids!

Posted April 25, 2010
The staff at Grant Street is amazing! They truly care about all of the students in the building and they are always willing to put in extra time and effort to help foster educational and personal growth.

Grant Street Elementary School 0

Posted April 25, 2010
There is cohesiveness between the staff, parents, and the community in supporting our young students in both social and academic growth.

Posted April 24, 2010
Grant Street has a wonderful staff fully dedicated to teaching our children to to be respectful, responsible and knowledgable, all the while fostering a love of learning that can only blossom through the years. I truly do feel lucky for my Girls' to get to go to Grant Street Elementary.

Posted April 24, 2010
Grant Street has the most enthusiastic teachers and volunteers in the world!!!

Grant Street Elementary School 4

Posted April 01, 2009
I have 3 kids that have or are attending Grant st. and we love it. My kids have excelled with the instruction they have recived. Having a child with special needs I have had allot more interaction with staff and directors of all deparments than with my other 2 and am thankful they have been so helpful and kind to our family. I love this comunity and the schools!

Grant Street Elementary School
1637 Grant St, Port Townsend, WA  98368
Last modified Grant Street Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Grant Street Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top