Bad
Good

Posted February 19, 2013
Breidablik goes far beyond my expectations. The staff work collaboratively with eachother and the students and there is a real sense that you know everyone in the school. I have noticed that on any given day there are several parent and community volunteers available to assist students. The counselor is also very involved with each class teaching positive ways to deal with various social situations, etc. The school has a very strong PTSA that offers many extra activities/assemblys to the students. My two children absolutely love going to school at Breidablik!

Posted August 13, 2012
I LOVE this school and all of the staff. I am so excited to have both of my kids going to a school where all of the teachers seem so committed to excellence, and care about their students!!!

Posted April 08, 2011
My children absolutely love their school. This world seems to be losing the "take care of the children" attitudes and Breidablik is still remembering that. The library is our kids' favorite place to snuggle with a book. They even give up recess!! The teachers are so good and loving to each child it really makes drop off in the morning much easier. We are truly blessed to live near this school.

Posted April 19, 2010
This library is incredible and the librarian is outstanding. Every school should be so lucky to have such an inviting place.

Posted July 18, 2008
I love this school. The teachers are welcoming, the office staff helpful and freindly. The principal is kind and the kids really love her. the counselor and everyone else really go above and beyond to help me as a parent.

Posted July 16, 2007
I went to Breidablik last year and I cried when I had to leave. I am going into 7th and have been going to Breidablik since kindergarden. I think this school has the best teachers ever! Leslie Maule and Sue Mace were the best and the librarian Mary Fox has been my favorite adult and I kind of saw her as a role model. Mr.Webb was the funniest guy I have ever met and could always make me smile. I had also been in a program with Mrs.Gilman for three years straight called Ku-umba. she was the best at teaching and was very understanding and kind. I was also in band this year and honor band playing the trumpet. I am looking into buying one now. it has been one of the best experiences of my life at Breidablik and I wish I could've never ever left. R.F.

Posted August 23, 2006
My husband and I are very pleased with Breidablik. My daughter will have had the same teacher for 3 consecutive years and my son had the same teacher 2 consecutive years. We are very happy with the before-and-after school activities that are offered. Teachers do seem to care about the children and have great raport with them. There are several working dogs in the school as well, that provide great opportunities for children. We highly recommend Breidablik with no reservations.

Breidablik Elementary School 4

Posted February 14, 2006
Very helful and friendly teachers. More emphasis should be made on spelling and penmanship. Overall, an excellent school.

Posted April 09, 2005
Excellent staff commitment. Same teacher 2 years in row. Parent involvement welcome. Multi-grade class avail. NO complaints! Music. Older kids 'buddy' with younger ones to keep it real & reduce bullying. Acrobats. Low turnover. My 3 sons LOVE it.

Posted January 13, 2005
Before attending, I heard this school was a great school (by several sources). We have not been disappointed. I have been welcomed in as a parent -volunteer opportunities galore! The principal genuinely cares about the students and helping them to become decent citizens. She believes in children to change and it reflects in the way she handles discipline and takes input/concerns from parents seriously. The library is very inviting and encourages a love for learning...a very fun place! My child's classroom has helped him feel right at home with the 'library' section of the classroom (fully equipped with a couch to relax in). The teacher teaches the kids great 'coping strategies' when the students feel stressed. I wish all schools, teachers, and principals were like this!

25142 Waghorn Rd Nw, Poulsbo, WA  98370
Last modified Breidablik Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6