Posted March 05, 2015
As an educator with several years of working in schools, both in the private and public sector, Silverwood School is at the top of my list. I love teaching here. The students are allowed to work at their own pace and take great delight in taking part in lessons that are hands on and engaging. I have found the Silverwood community to be encouraging, welcoming and supportive. It's a great place to be!

Posted February 11, 2015
This is my 3rd year teaching at Silverwood and I cannot imagine a better place for students to learn and grow. Teachers allow the students to work independently on the curriculum which is focused on important topics relevant to our students. By graduation, our students leave prepared for junior high with a dedicated work ethic and love of learning.

Posted February 10, 2015
I ve had the pleasure of being part of the Silverwood community for many years, first and a student and alumni, and now as a teacher. I am constantly awed by the community of this school and it has been a joy and a privilege to both attend and teach here. Silverwood manages to achieve a magical blend of high academic standards and quality, with fun hands on activities, that together make learning come alive.

Posted January 26, 2015
Silverwood is a magical and wondrous place. I have worked and played here for 4 years, and each new year has something to teach me. The Silverwood community is a treasured one with students, parents, teachers, and staff working closely with one another to make learning a journey worth taking. My classroom consists of 18 acres of dense forest, ravines, streams, ponds, and trails. Come rain or shine, there is so much available to supplement and enrich regular classroom instruction. I recommend anyone reading this to at least come for a visit. We welcome any interest and would love to give you a tour.

Posted April 19, 2014
This year was my daughter's first year at Silverwood and I have to say it has been a fabulous experience. The teachers make your child feel like part of their family, not just a number in a room. The individual attention to their rate of learning and understanding has been unparalleled. I am very happy with my decision to have my child go here.

Posted April 19, 2014
Silverwood is a wonderful school where each child is seen as an individual with individual needs. They are able to differentiate the children from the struggles the children have & help them not only play to their strengths, but face their difficulties head on. This is done in a loving way without fear or judgment. I love the feeling of community and the fun activities they foster.

Posted March 17, 2014
SW Review I ve gone to Silverwood for almost five and a half years, five and a half years where I ve been constantly learning and having a lot of fun. It sounds to me like stereotypically, kids don t like school, but I feel the opposite about Silverwood. Its friendly teachers are people you can rely on for protection and support, and lessons are taught in interactive, easy-to-understand ways. Projects are fun and are full of choices, transforming what may have been a boring thousand- word essay on electrovalence into a colorful poster actually showing electrons orbiting multiple atoms. And I, a student of Silverwood, feel challenged and cherished every day. Five stars!

Posted March 14, 2014
As an Alumni of Silverwood School, I can look back on my experience here and I am thankful that I was able to attend such an amazing school in my elementary years. The teachers at Silverwood are amazing and take time on each student so that they can reach their full potential. Not only do they want us to succeed academically but they want us to want to do our best. Silverwood's teachers are loving, encouraging, and eventually they become like family. I loved this school, because it taught us everything we need to know and more, this school does not do the bare minimum. Silverwood strives to go above and beyond to give children the best educational and fun experience any student would want.

Posted March 14, 2014
I am an alumni and currently in my first year of college. Silverwood definately gave me the knowledge I needed to succeed.I felt very prepared going into middle school and was placed in many honors classes. I believe the smaller class size and individualized attention was key to receiving the wonderful education I got at Silverwood. When I think back to my days at Silverwood, I remember a lot of hands on activities, interesting projects and outdoors learning. The forest surrounding this school allows the students to experience a very unique play ground. I found the transition from a small private school to large public middle school fairly easy and found that in addition to being well prepared academically, I was able to branch out and socialize very easily. I would highly suggest Silverwood School to anyone who wants their children to get a fantasic education with some truly wonderful and passionate teachers.

Posted March 14, 2014
Silverwood school is cool. It is 1st through 6th grade. It has a wide range of subjects from math to art. Children have lots of fun at Silverwood with a 15 acre campus that provies a wonderful outdoor experience. Silverwood has the most wonderful teachers so the students get to have a fun learning experience. Silverwood, where children are challenged and cherished.

Silverwood School