Bad
Good

My son is enrolled in the pre-school program, Ms. Emily's class. It has been a very good experience so far. The staff members are very pleasant and professional. My son loves going to school!

I moved my son to stewart elementary from another Puyallup school I couldn't be any happier with this school the office staff is always smiling and friendly the teachers are all wonderful with the students my sons outlook on school has greatly approved due to wildwoods negative teachers thank you stewart !

The staff and volunteers at Stewart make education a pleasure. Every teacher my kids have had made every effort keep myself and the other parents informed of our child's progress and what we can do to contribute to our child's success. So much so, that we now 'choice' our kids in from another area. I think the small size and the Title I programs make all the difference in the world. There is not another school like it in this district. If you are good parent, and you like to be involved in your child's education, this is the place for you.

The Office Manager is very unprofessional and has turned away a number of families who look as if they do not fit in. I would encourage all parents look closely into at this school.

My daughter as spent Kindergarten and first grade at Stewart, and we have had nothing but good experiences. Her teachers have been great about emailing with me, making me, as a working mother, feel much more connected. All of the teachers and the principal are easy to talk with. However, the PTA seems to have minimal members.

Wow do we miss stewart. We moved out of state and man the difference in schools are amazing. All the staff and teachers are caring and actually have more one on one with the students and make the students feel like they are special. We have six fourth grades where we are now and sometimes it seems like there are times when you just get lost in the mix. Basically all you are here is a number not a face unlike stewart. Keep up the good work.

Last modified Stewart Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.