Puyallup, WA

Posted February 12, 2014
My daughter is an in-district transfer and it seems that more than 50% of Maplewood students are. That says a lot for the school since they don't provide transportation. We have enjoyed our years there.

Posted November 03, 2011
Maplewood is a great school! I have two children in this school. The Kindergarten teacher is wonderful! You can really tell she cares about each and every students success in school. All the staff at Maplewood are very helpful and caring. This school encourages families to be involved, which they are. They have a wonderful PTA. The atmosphere at this school is wonderful! I Hightly recommend Maplewood Elementary school..It's an awesome school!

Posted September 27, 2008

Maplewood Elementary School 0

Posted March 07, 2008
Maplewood is wonderful! I have 2 girls in the school and I have been so happy with every teacher they have had. The class sizes are smaller then average. The teachers go out of their way to get to know each student. Jan, the office secretary and Liz, the principal, know each student by name and keep an eye on them. My one daughter that struggles in school has gotten additional one-on-one teaching that has made a huge difference in her attitude towards school. I have found that parents are more involved in this school then the average elementary school. I love this school and feel so blessed to be a part of it. As a single Mom of 2 girls, I am so grateful for Maplewood Elementary. One less thing I have to worry about.

Posted January 07, 2008
My children loved their experience at Maplewood. The staff is very professional. So many wonderful, high quality teachers. There is an atmosphere of respect and kindness among staff and students. Maplewood has many parent volunteers and has the feeling of a big family. We recently moved out of the area and the one thing we miss more than anything, is Maplewood Elementary. I can't say enough good about this school.

Maplewood Elementary School 4

Posted June 15, 2005
- a former student

Posted October 13, 2003

Posted September 26, 2003
I really enjoy maplelawn elementary. It has one of the best principals around leading are children on towards a bright future.

Maplewood Elementary School
1110 West Pioneer, Puyallup, WA  98371
Last modified Maplewood Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Maplewood Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top