Bad
Good

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

Mrs. Nazelrod is an incredibly patient, compassionate teacher. She understands that children are individuals who each have unique learning styles. She made my son’s Third Grade school year the best yet!

My daughter is an in-district transfer and it seems that more than 50% of Maplewood students are. That says a lot for the school since they don't provide transportation. We have enjoyed our years there.

Maplewood is a great school! I have two children in this school. The Kindergarten teacher is wonderful! You can really tell she cares about each and every students success in school. All the staff at Maplewood are very helpful and caring. This school encourages families to be involved, which they are. They have a wonderful PTA. The atmosphere at this school is wonderful! I Hightly recommend Maplewood Elementary school..It's an awesome school!

Maplewood is wonderful! I have 2 girls in the school and I have been so happy with every teacher they have had. The class sizes are smaller then average. The teachers go out of their way to get to know each student. Jan, the office secretary and Liz, the principal, know each student by name and keep an eye on them. My one daughter that struggles in school has gotten additional one-on-one teaching that has made a huge difference in her attitude towards school. I have found that parents are more involved in this school then the average elementary school. I love this school and feel so blessed to be a part of it. As a single Mom of 2 girls, I am so grateful for Maplewood Elementary. One less thing I have to worry about.

My children loved their experience at Maplewood. The staff is very professional. So many wonderful, high quality teachers. There is an atmosphere of respect and kindness among staff and students. Maplewood has many parent volunteers and has the feeling of a big family. We recently moved out of the area and the one thing we miss more than anything, is Maplewood Elementary. I can't say enough good about this school.

Last modified Maplewood Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.