Posted September 04, 2014
Great school! My kids been going here for 2 years now and the staff are great! For those of you complaining, you must be the ones no one needs around them obviously so get a life!! And I don't see any illegal immigrants here.... You must meant Tacoma. This is a nice quiet neighborhood.

Spinning Elementary School 1

Posted December 10, 2012
No school programs - Teachers are quick to kick the kids out of school rather than correct any issues - lots of illegal immigrant children - very little parent / teacher involvement - unhappy children who dread going to Spinning elementary each day

Posted April 20, 2011
I attended Spinning school for 1st, 2nd and half of 3rd grade. In Dec. of 1956 (when I was in 3rd grade) my family moved to Cupertino, CA. I have been back to visit Spinning School at least 5 times since Dec. 1956. I have pictures of me when I was 18, pictures of me and my children, and pictures of me with one of my granddaughters. Spinning left me with fond memories. When was Spinning built? Does anyone know? My name then was Wanda Mantor

Spinning Elementary School 1

Posted June 10, 2010
The teachers in this school are great, however the lack of school spirit , parent involvement and discipline have become noticeably stronger throughout the years.

Spinning Elementary School 0

Posted December 17, 2008
Our family has not been very happy at this school. The teachers are great! Its the school itself that we have issues with. They do not fallow through with anything that is special education. We have been waiting a year to have testing done for our son!

Posted July 17, 2008
I think this is a wonderful school, I think that the teachers are great. I love that my son goes to spinning. I plan to keep him in this school until he goes to Jr. High! Go vikings!

Posted April 04, 2008

Posted January 28, 2006
This is not just a school, it is a family. The best teachers and most wonderful principle. This school rates one of the best in the state for reading.I have not heard a single thing negative about spinning in the 4 years my children have attended. Your can't go wrong with Spinning.

Spinning Elementary School
1306 East Pioneer, Puyallup, WA  98372
Last modified Spinning Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Spinning Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews.