Bad
Good

As far as the staff and sports go Glacier View has been amazing. After two years here I can honestly say that I have immensely enjoyed myself. The eighth grade teachers are all amazing. Administration is so very helpful and most of us absolutely adore the vice principal Mrs. Brown. ASB and PTSA are all perfect!

Great teachers. Not so great office staff. I am a black man, father of 5. I have been discriminated against 3 times dealing with the office staff. The office staff just ruined my 5 year old daughter's birthday by not allowing me to surprise her in class with balloons and stuffed animal which I had prearranged with my daughter's teacher. I've never had any issues doing this with my other children who attend another school. I wonder why??? I have filed a discrimination complaint about 3 different incidents. If there isn't a proper resolution, I will be removing my daughter from this school.

Great school! My kids been going here for 2 years now and the staff are great! For those of you complaining, you must be the ones no one needs around them obviously so get a life!! And I don't see any illegal immigrants here.... You must meant Tacoma. This is a nice quiet neighborhood.

No school programs - Teachers are quick to kick the kids out of school rather than correct any issues - lots of illegal immigrant children - very little parent / teacher involvement - unhappy children who dread going to Spinning elementary each day

I attended Spinning school for 1st, 2nd and half of 3rd grade. In Dec. of 1956 (when I was in 3rd grade) my family moved to Cupertino, CA. I have been back to visit Spinning School at least 5 times since Dec. 1956. I have pictures of me when I was 18, pictures of me and my children, and pictures of me with one of my granddaughters. Spinning left me with fond memories. When was Spinning built? Does anyone know? My name then was Wanda Mantor

The teachers in this school are great, however the lack of school spirit , parent involvement and discipline have become noticeably stronger throughout the years.

Our family has not been very happy at this school. The teachers are great! Its the school itself that we have issues with. They do not fallow through with anything that is special education. We have been waiting a year to have testing done for our son!

I think this is a wonderful school, I think that the teachers are great. I love that my son goes to spinning. I plan to keep him in this school until he goes to Jr. High! Go vikings!

Last modified Spinning Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.