Puyallup, WA

Posted September 26, 2014
Some of the teachers should consider retiring! They are so rude & old seems like there miserable working there! My child will no go to that school!

Posted June 15, 2014
I personally do not think quiet a few of the teachers at wildwood really care about the childrens education they just pass the kids through even when they are struggling and do not inform the parents! The office secretary seems very stuck up and rude also the parking during drop off and pick up is ridiculous

Wildwood Elementary School 4

Posted March 06, 2014
Teachers are committed. The principal has heart and commitment that goes above and beyond. Teachers are dedicated and work long hours. The PTA supports students and staff. My son loves the school.

Wildwood Elementary School 5

Posted June 28, 2012
My three children have all attended Wildwood. I am very impressed with the teachers and leadership at Wildwood. The school is located in a very pleasant neighborhood. I am also quite impressed with how test scores have improved in recent years.

Wildwood Elementary School 5

Posted February 01, 2012
Excellent school with knowledgable, caring and experienced leadership and teachers. Wildwood is again a "school of distinction" and has received numerous accolades from around the state. I am a proud parent of two wildcats who will make a difference in the world because of their education experience. Go Wildcats!

Posted April 06, 2011
My child has been attending Wildwood for three years. The Principle, Nurse, and Kindergarten teacher are excellent. Staff members are responsive and positive. My child has worked with a number of private speech therapists over the years and when I learned there was speech therapy available at the public school, I was thrilled. But after my child had been with the school speech therapist for six months, there was no progression at all. When I talked with her about it, she was non-responsive. While she is clearly overworked, I believe she is also incompetent. We've placed our child back in private speech therapy and she has resumed her successful progress. The school has had some success as a, "School of Distinction (2007)," as well as some failure by not meeting, "annual yearly progress (2008)." The superintendent of the district just sent out a letter listing all of the budget cuts for 2011-2012 and with further teacher cuts, classrooms will become even more overcrowded. Many of the teachers and staff are good at their jobs, but they have the great challenge of working with little money, low parental involvement, and overcrowded classrooms.

Posted June 04, 2010
Low test scores, probably due to all the low income students from the surrounding apartments. Parking and drop off is unorganized, complained many times to no avail. Teachers teach to the lowest denominator. Communication is poor, you only find out how your child is doing at report card time even if you try to establish goals with the teacher early. High class room sizes. The principle is excellent and so are the extra curriculum programs. Music teacher is very dedicated. Switch my child to Shaw and she loves it. She feels the teachers are better involved and the environment is better. Miss the art programs at Wildwood.

Posted July 20, 2009
Before comparing test scores I thought Wildwood was a great school. I love the teachers so far and the principal, but why are our test sores so low.

Posted October 19, 2005

Wildwood Elementary School 4

Posted August 05, 2005

Wildwood Elementary School
1601 26th Ave SE, Puyallup, WA  98374
Last modified Wildwood Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Wildwood Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top