Posted December 16, 2014
Love love this school We moved from another school in south hill and we LOVE Ridgecrest! thank you Mrs Jensen and Mrs Mcdonald!!!!

Posted April 28, 2014
This school is outstanding. The staff and teachers show true concern for the students welfare and expand their learning capabilities.

Posted March 02, 2014
It's my sons 4th year and I have nothing bad to say at all I love ridgecrest he will be there till he finishes elementary

Posted December 20, 2013
I have been a teacher at Ridgecrest for 7 years now. Having substituted in the Puyallup School District at all the schools, I have to say that Ridgecrest is one of the most welcoming and caring schools. We are a small school which makes it nice to really get to know our students and families. There isn't a lot of turn-over here, meaning, students who start school in kindergarten are likely to still be here in 6th grade. As far as teachers go, once you get hired at Ridgecrest, you don't want to leave. Most teachers remain here until they retire. We have very good test scores and we make sure that each child gets the instruction that is needed. Students who need extra help with reading and math are provided with daily support. Our PTA puts on wonderful activities such as "Harvest Festival," "Make it/Take It" (Christmas crafts), roller skating parties, BINGO night, movie night, and more! Another reviewer mentioned that there are no field trips. We would love to have field trips, but the district limits this. We used to all be able to go to Karshner Museum, but this is now only being offered to 3rd graders. Come by Ridgecrest and see for yourself. We are a great school! Go Raiders!

Posted October 24, 2013
Wow!!! What a school! We moved from another Puyallup school. We LOVE Ridgecrest. The teachers are AWESOME! The principal is Friendly and aware. I've already seen my kids improve in leaps and bounds compared to their last schools (schools in this district are very different and have their own unique culture.) Every concern I've had with both of my children has been addressed IMMMEDIATELY! I could not ask for a better environment for my kids. Thanks Ridgecrest Raiders!

Ridgecrest Elementary School 4

Posted June 27, 2013
The teachers here do great work and have helped my children in any area that needs special attention (like my sons speech) and extra help if they are behind in their learning and what they should know. The only downside is both my kindergartener and 1st grader didn't get one field trip during the whole year. (im assuming its the funds not that the school didn't want to) And there was no kindergarten graduation party or ceremony. So like I said the teachers are great! But the school doesn't have the extra fun activities my kids experienced the previous school year in a different district.

Posted October 18, 2011
My granddaughter just started here a couple of weeks ago and just loves the school and her teacher. From the first day, they made her feel welcome. I'm looking forward to attending activities with her in the coming year.

Posted March 05, 2011
Mrs. Olson,My Teacher is wonderful and i like cheese and pizza and blah blah blah

Posted September 14, 2009
Ridgecrest is a great school! I am on my second trip through with my younger son and haven't yet had a teacher I didn't love. Mrs. Harris, the principal is amazing and I love what she has done for the school. I really for a long time!hope she stays

Ridgecrest Elementary School 0

Posted December 02, 2008
This is an outstanding school and I agree it should receive a 10. There is never a teacher I hope my kids don't get as they are all excellent. Since we were lucky enough to acquire Mrs. Harris as principal two years ago, the school has only gotten better. She is very involved with the students and has started all sorts of programs reaffirming how great all the kids at the school are and how much she apprciates each and every one of them. We will be moving soon and I am really going to miss this school. Anyone would be lucky to have their kids attend Ridgecrest.

Ridgecrest Elementary School
12616 Shaw Rd East, Puyallup, WA  98374
Last modified Ridgecrest Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ridgecrest Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top