Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

Amount of homework: Disagree

Too much 2 months into the school year and I have had more homework in one class (math) than any other school with all of there classes

- A student Teachers and principal are awesome great people student's however 50% are very highly educated people and are nice 25% Jocks and half of those are normal the other half fit into the this statement the rest and this is a low precent but out of nearly 800 kids keep in min d there young thugs acting like there better than everyone normaly can't take a joke but feel if they give one you have no right to say back. From first hand experience these kids often throw a punch and then blame it on you. Now the staff may be nice but there warning are a bit strict I had lived in Puyallup most of my life from 2cnd to ending of 6th grade and had a lot of friends at the school I attended. However I moved and went to go to ferrucci instead of the bethel school district. What they told me made my day terrible. I couldn't play in any sports for a year, if I got in any trouble more than 1 time and had below average grades I was to be immediately kicked out of the school because I'm out of school district. But with these kids and me not wanting to leave the puyallup school district I had gotten introuble and was not getting expeled so I left to Ballou. I'm currently having a great time here and so glad I left ferrucci. Staff A+ in fact I miss the intro to tech class but students are so impossible to deal with you try to bring a point and it's just like the quote who I forgot who made it but I take no credit "Never argue with stupid people they drop you down to your level and win by experience" and never have I seen so mamy examples of this quote perceive in a school. So my experience terrible.

Today i did all the paperwork for the enrolled and all the front office did awesome!!

Both of my teenagers have gone to FJH. Mr Leifsen is a fantastic and involved principal. Very personable, fair, and knows most kids (if not all of them) by name. We have only had an issue with 1 teacher in the 4 years we've been there, which seems completely reasonable to me, and it was handled swiftly. Great school!!

My oldest son went to school at Ferrucci 6 years ago and the school was wonderful. Now my younger son is there and its terrible we are considering switching him to somewhere else. Many on the staff have no respect either for the students or parents.

Ferrucci is a wonderful school! My youngest is there now, and his older brother went there also. The teachers care about the students, and the administration is involved.

I believe the teacher quality is poor. Since my son has been attending I have had several issues with Teachers not doing what is needed for my child. The teachers have poor attitudes and do not feel the need to communicate with parents over issues with their students. I am tired of being the bigger person when it comes to dealing with the issues from the teachers. I am very close to removing my child from the school because of the teachers.

I pulled my son from the Bethel school district and I'm so glad I did. Ferrucci had a completely different atmosphere. The teachers took responsibility for their success and failures; they actually tried to teach their students, the kids were expected to behave, jocks (as opposed to delinquents) were admired... This school was able to get my student back on-track and his self-esteem was restored in the process. My kid is happy and thriving once again - thankfully. Keep up the good work and thank you!

Ferrucci Jr High is a wonderful school that has helped me become more involved in the world around me. Whether it is the world, the school, or my class, the leadership skills I have gained are invaluable and are because of the learning eniroment that I was introduced to at Ferrucci. I am very glad that I switched to Ferrucci from Ballou.

Ferrucci is a great school and the Leadership from all the teacher are Great

Last modified Ferrucci Jr High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.