Puyallup, WA

Ferrucci Jr High School 2

Posted December 11, 2014
My oldest son went to school at Ferrucci 6 years ago and the school was wonderful. Now my younger son is there and its terrible we are considering switching him to somewhere else. Many on the staff have no respect either for the students or parents.

Posted June 15, 2010
Ferrucci is a wonderful school! My youngest is there now, and his older brother went there also. The teachers care about the students, and the administration is involved.

Ferrucci Jr High School 2

Posted March 24, 2010
I believe the teacher quality is poor. Since my son has been attending I have had several issues with Teachers not doing what is needed for my child. The teachers have poor attitudes and do not feel the need to communicate with parents over issues with their students. I am tired of being the bigger person when it comes to dealing with the issues from the teachers. I am very close to removing my child from the school because of the teachers.

Posted November 22, 2008
I pulled my son from the Bethel school district and I'm so glad I did. Ferrucci had a completely different atmosphere. The teachers took responsibility for their success and failures; they actually tried to teach their students, the kids were expected to behave, jocks (as opposed to delinquents) were admired... This school was able to get my student back on-track and his self-esteem was restored in the process. My kid is happy and thriving once again - thankfully. Keep up the good work and thank you!

Posted June 23, 2008
Ferrucci Jr High is a wonderful school that has helped me become more involved in the world around me. Whether it is the world, the school, or my class, the leadership skills I have gained are invaluable and are because of the learning eniroment that I was introduced to at Ferrucci. I am very glad that I switched to Ferrucci from Ballou.

Posted April 28, 2008
Ferrucci is a great school and the Leadership from all the teacher are Great

Ferrucci Jr High School 4

Posted March 29, 2006
As a parent I am very impressed with Ferrucci's commitment to their students. There are many teachers and staff at this school that go the extra mile to help these kids succeed.

Ferrucci Jr High School 4

Posted December 09, 2005
I am really appreciative of the Home Work Club that Ferrucci is offering this year. This has helped my daughter immensely improve not only her grades but her attitude toward school. Keep up the good work.

Posted October 31, 2005
I am a new parent to the public school system and so far, I am very impressed with Ferrucci. The level of work and communication from the teachers has been wonderful, so far.

Ferrucci Jr High School 3

Posted September 17, 2005
If your child needs any kind of extra help, has a different learning style, or an attention disorder, this school acts like it wants to care and do something about it, but the strict guidelines they must follow, and the lack of resources make it nearly impossible to make a positive difference in a student's education and study skills. They offer the basic sports, study clubs, etc., but there is no cheerleading, drill, or gymnastics. Kids this age need extra firm discipline and consequences and it seems like the school just isn't enforcing the rules, dress code, or conduct of behavior seriously enough. Again, probably due to a lack of help or programs. Parent-school communication has improved over the last 3 yrs. though.

3213 Wildwood Pk Dr, Puyallup, WA  98374
Last modified Ferrucci Jr High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ferrucci Jr High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top