Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (5 responses)
Currently, most people answered Agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Agree (5 responses)
Currently, most people answered Agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (8 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (7 responses)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (6 responses)

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted March 17, 2016
Every month there is a new character trait to learn, opening up whole dialogues with the student body

Posted March 17, 2016
Both of my children have gone through hunt, and been better for it! The avid program is great. The teachers are all caring and truly invested in the kids.

Posted February 05, 2016
Hunt has a great staff. They are always smiling. Love the teachers also that my children have gotten so far.

Posted February 05, 2016
Hunt Elementary is a great school with a very caring staff. My 2nd grader loves attending school here.

Posted February 04, 2016
I love this school and I have loved all of the teachers my son has gotten so far. He has come a long way since starting kindergarten at Hunt. The biggest downfall for me is the security. I have never been asked for my ID when I go to the school to pick up my son. I have also called in sick for my niece and they didn't even question who was calling. If someone had taken her from the bus stop and called the school to let them know she won't be there for the day that could give a kidnapper a good 6-7 hours with a child before they would even be noticed as missing. I know that is very unlikely but in today's work it is definitely a possibility everyone needs to be prepared to prevent. Like I said the teachers and staff have been amazing and my son loves his school. Just a few things I would like to see changed.

Posted February 04, 2016
Hunt has an awesome staff that genuinely cares about the students. They go out of their way to make sure that students are learning at high expectations. We love Hunt!!

Posted February 04, 2016
My son has attended Hunt for 4 years and we really have loved all his teachers! Also love the office staff and have made great friends with other parents. I have a ton of respect for the principal as well.

Posted February 04, 2016
Hunt Elementary is a fantastic school!! I have had 3 kids at Hunt over the past 11 years, and every year has been a blessing! My kids have had a great education, have been cared for, and have been well-prepared for their next phase of life. As my 4th grader says, "Hunt is the BEST school! The teachers are all very supportive, super kind and helpful. If you don't go there, you should!!"

Grateful to: Staff member

Posted February 04, 2016
All teachers and staff - you rock! :-) Thank you for all that you do every day to make Hunt a great place for our kiddos!

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted February 03, 2016
My son's kindergarten teacher, Mrs. Shore, sparked a love for school and learning in my son that is still burning bright in him. For this, I will always be grateful.

12801 144th St East, Puyallup, WA  98374
Last modified Warren Hunt Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-7. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.