Warren Hunt Elementary School 2

Posted August 28, 2014
The School is run by an arrogant Vice Principal, along with an authoritative Principal. Both administrators are more concerned with authority and control, than the overall education of your child, which I feel is counterproductive to the education process. I am deeply disappointed with the leadership, and feel that this military style of leadership has no purpose in the public school system. I have had multiple conversations with both of the administrators at this school, to which my concerns are never answered or resolved, because of their lack of integrity and refusal to ever be wrong. I recently put my house on the market and am moving from Puyallup due to the overall character of this schools administration.

Warren Hunt Elementary School 3

Posted June 22, 2014
Coming from the Sumner school district, I am very disappointed with Hunt. This year has been a real struggle for my son. I believe much of this has to do with his inexperienced teacher. I am also very disappointed in the vice principal and the office staff. My observation is that the school is run in a militaristic fashion. Not enough care and concern for students. I regret moving into this district and hope my son recovers from his time at Hunt.

Warren Hunt Elementary School 2

Posted December 17, 2013
Hunt is led by a totalitarian principal that focuses solely on control. The environment is cold and mechanical. Teachers are wonderful but are limited by total control of the principal. This is not an environment that fosters and supports a positive learning environment.

Posted October 23, 2013
I LOVE THIS SCHOOL BECAUSE YOU GET TOI PLAY WITH FRIENDS Warren Hunt Elementary School 12801 144th St East Puyallup, WA 98374Public / K-6 / 656 Students

Posted October 14, 2013
Being a military family, my son has been to 4 schools in his 5 years of education. This school has been the best by far. The environment is friendly and positive. The staff is inviting and encouraging. They do a great job of communicating with families and have already had several events. The principal is easy to talk to an is very knowledgeable. I know that my child is well taken care of during the day and is engaged in learning. This is so important especially to an overprotective mom with a background in education. I am very pleased with this school and it's staff.

Posted September 10, 2013
Hunt elementary is lead by a very well knowledge principle who is very involved in her students well being in both the classroom but also what happens beyond the 4 walls. Our children are blessed to have a wonderful amount of loving and caring teachers to guide and strengthen them. Thank you Hunt elementary, you are truly a first rate education system!

Posted February 23, 2011
I am very happy to send my daughter to Hunt . My experience with the teachers and Administration have been positive. I have had excellent communication with her teachers, often through email, and always receive a response. I like the district's emphasis on College as just being a part of the plan and a given. I am excited for my daughter to have the same class for 2nd grade as 1st to make the transition smooth and her experience positive. This foundation can make or break a student's educational experience and these bricks have been solid. My only wish (and this may be for all schools) Is that the PTA had a bit more "T" involvement. I don't see staff at PTA events.

Posted June 15, 2010
Hunt Elementary was a great school for our two boys, who went from KG through 6th Grade. Great, caring teachers and many opportunities for parent volunteers, great PTSA. Had a lot of admin. changes in the past, but a great Administration there now. They well prepared our boys for Jr High.

Warren Hunt Elementary School 1

Posted March 17, 2009

Posted July 05, 2008

Warren Hunt Elementary School
12801 144th St East, Puyallup, WA  98374
Last modified Warren Hunt Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Warren Hunt Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews.