Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (8 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (7 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (5 responses)

We love Hunt, they do lots of fun things for the kids and teachers are very involved.

Develops character: Strongly agree

Every month there is a new character trait to learn, opening up whole dialogues with the student body

Both of my children have gone through hunt, and been better for it! The avid program is great. The teachers are all caring and truly invested in the kids.

Hunt has a great staff. They are always smiling. Love the teachers also that my children have gotten so far.

Hunt Elementary is a great school with a very caring staff. My 2nd grader loves attending school here.

I love this school and I have loved all of the teachers my son has gotten so far. He has come a long way since starting kindergarten at Hunt. The biggest downfall for me is the security. I have never been asked for my ID when I go to the school to pick up my son. I have also called in sick for my niece and they didn't even question who was calling. If someone had taken her from the bus stop and called the school to let them know she won't be there for the day that could give a kidnapper a good 6-7 hours with a child before they would even be noticed as missing. I know that is very unlikely but in today's work it is definitely a possibility everyone needs to be prepared to prevent. Like I said the teachers and staff have been amazing and my son loves his school. Just a few things I would like to see changed.

Hunt has an awesome staff that genuinely cares about the students. They go out of their way to make sure that students are learning at high expectations. We love Hunt!!

My son has attended Hunt for 4 years and we really have loved all his teachers! Also love the office staff and have made great friends with other parents. I have a ton of respect for the principal as well.

Hunt Elementary is a fantastic school!! I have had 3 kids at Hunt over the past 11 years, and every year has been a blessing! My kids have had a great education, have been cared for, and have been well-prepared for their next phase of life. As my 4th grader says, "Hunt is the BEST school! The teachers are all very supportive, super kind and helpful. If you don't go there, you should!!"

I love my Hunt Family, every staff member that my son or I have worked with has been a joy and a privilege. I look forward to the years to come. GO HUNT!

Last modified Warren Hunt Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-7. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.