Puyallup, WA

Posted September 05, 2015
We loved this school and were sad to leave. The teachers were always caring and open to communication. The administration was always on top of things and even know the kids by name!

Posted February 08, 2013
This is a great school. My children (K5 & 3rd grade) excelled at Zeiger and we really miss it after relocating. Wish we could bring the school with us! Office staff treats you like family and you are never a bother to them, whether you are or not. :) Great teachers who are kind to students and work hard to see them excell in their school work. You can walk the halls of this school and see by the time spent on bulletin boards and hanging up art work that the staff cares about their students. This is how every school should operate. Huge round of applause!!!

Posted December 18, 2012
Both my boys attend this school. One is in first grade, the other is 4 and in their special needs AM program. this school got my youngest son who has speech apraxia and only talking with only a few words. They had him speaking sentences within 3 months. Which was a huge deal to our family. He still has a very long road ahead with speech and sensory yet I trust this school SO much with both of my sons. The staff is so friendly and they all do their jobs right and put your child first. No wonder why they are a school of excellence. I am reluctant to ever move from this school for fear I won't find one that meets my current standards.

Posted August 28, 2011
Love, love, love this school! As a military family, I was concerned with my child's integration into the school. Found Zeiger to be very warm and friendly along with meeting my child's needs both emotionally and academically. Lots of opportunity for parental involvement and extra curricular activities for the children. Will be sad to leave the school when we have to move.

Posted July 22, 2008
What a great school! My son has attended Zeiger for 2 years and we are very happy with it. Mr. Brouillet, the principal, is a wonderful leader. The teachers are warm, caring and competent. This school has a strong PTA program and heavy parent involvement which means lots of extra opportunities for the kids and staff. While no situaltion is 100% perfect all the time, overall our family has had a very positive experience at Zeiger Elementary.

Posted February 27, 2008
I am in love with this school. Im very upset that I have to leave next year. I belive that the students are all very bright people and I really adore the teachers and the staff. Everybody is so kind, all of the students even know the janitors name! We learn to be kind to everyone early on.

Edward Zeiger Elementary School 4

Posted September 18, 2006
.Zeiger is a wonderful school with great parent involvement and a 0.very successful PTA. The teachers are caring and dedicated to teaching our children . Zeiger is a safe and positive atmosphere for the children.

Edward Zeiger Elementary School 3

Posted January 27, 2006
My kids loved this school when they were there, but when we moved north their new school determined that not one of them was reading at grade level. No one at Zeiger had ever mentioned that to me as an issue. They all talked about how nice the kids are. It's my job to instill manners, it's the schools job to TEACH.

Posted January 05, 2006
The Zeiger school has really made progress in their reading and currently math programs. The reading program is much better and the math program is no longer just photo copies of several different booklets. They have invested in a curriculum for the students that is fun. They also divide students into groups so they can progress and learn at their level with 4 different math groups per grade.

Posted June 13, 2005
My daughter has had a great learning experience through her year in kindergarten. The staff is friendly, encouraging and communicate very well. Every day my daughter comes home from school, I am amazed at what she has learned.

Edward Zeiger Elementary School
13008 94th Ave East, Puyallup, WA  98373
Last modified Edward Zeiger Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Edward Zeiger Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 23 reviews. Top