Puyallup, WA

Posted September 21, 2010
As a parent and grandparent of children in this school I highly recommend it to anyone that wants to give their kids a solid, Christ centered education. The loving staff carefully nurtures each child both academically and spiritually. I love the spirit and standards of the school.

Posted August 19, 2007

Posted November 16, 2004
I am a non-custodial parent that has had a very good relationship with the school. I visit my child there once every two weeks and appreciate the quality of the teachers and their willingness to help my child. They have been great at giving me the information to help my child succeed. They are doing a great job this year.

Northwest Christian School
904 Shaw Road East, Puyallup, WA  98372
Last modified Northwest Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Northwest Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top