Puyallup, WA

Cascade Christian -Junior High/High School 1

Posted July 25, 2013
I can not stress enough all my reasons not to go to the school. I personally beg you not to put your children in this school. Not only are the kids bullies, but the teachers, and kids parents. You definatley have to buy your way into the school, and everyone there has their own idea of biblical curriculum. I honestly hated all 11 years of it, and now that i have changed schools, i am so much happier and healthier. Going to public school, i was behind in 5 classes.... So much for preping you for college. They taught me no skills for the real world and gave such little opportunity to children with parents that didnt hand that school money like an allowance. In my opinion sending your child to this school is one of the biggest financial and also moral mistakes you could make. Ive been out of this school for quite awhile, and the children still continue to cyber bully me. these things are all PERSONAL EXPERIENCE AND OPINION.

Posted September 20, 2012
We have been with Cascade Christian School for 11 years. I was hesitant to send my kids to a private school. I came up through a public school and so did all my siblings, I thought that was the only way to go. But I am so thankful that my wife talked me into taking our kids here. The environment is unlike anything I've ever been a part of. The teachers truly care about each and every kids progress. I have over 40 nephews and nieces, and when we have family gatherings you can definately tell the difference from my kids. They are more disciplined and they love the lord. Because that is what they are being taught. Don't get me started on the education difference either. My kids are way ahead of them too. It's too bad that some people had a bad experience with this school, but I can tell you this......"You get out of it what you put into it!!!!!!!!!!!" CCS all the way...Go COUGS!!

Cascade Christian -Junior High/High School 4

Posted March 08, 2011
We are into our 11th year at CCS and are at the junior high now. My kids are athletes and CCS is the best for sports and college recognition. Just a Heads Up that CCS grade school campuses would better serve for preparation of an awkward family situation if human biology/sex education were taught or even introduced to the children (public schools teach that in 4th/5th grade). By the time Cascade students are learning about this in 8th grade, they have been hormonal for a couple years. If your kids go to CCS elementray and then enter public junior high, they miss any lessons on sex education altogether. It's like closing the barn door after the animals are already out. CCS is better than the failing WA State public schools and is one of the best private schools overall: the other parents are great, and the teacher work hard, so we are staying.

Cascade Christian -Junior High/High School 1

Posted March 08, 2011
I went to this school from elementary all the way to the first semester of eighth grade. I was being bullied and harassed on a daily basis. When I told administration about this they just brushed me off. They said, "I feel bad for you." but never did anything about it. After that I switched to Frank H. Ballou Junior High School. Ballou reached and exceeded my expectations. They told us, "Bullying will NOT be tolerated." The whole staff is very kind and supportive. I do not regret leaving Cascade. The academics at Ballou are very good, as well. I was actually behind in 4 of my 6 classes. I never realized how behind Cascade was until now. My parents were supposedly paying for a higher education and a better well rounded environment at Cascade. We received neither of those. No amount of money in the world could make me go back to Cascade Christian Junior High.

Posted January 25, 2010
My daughter has gone to five different schools, three of them private. She is at Cascade Christian Junior High now. We are at Cascade to STAY. Teachers are engaged, easy to get a hold of, communication is excellent, and they do not have the 'one size fits all' approach to education. My daughter doesn't care for math, but her favorite teacher is her math teacher! They try to get to the heart of the kid, not beat them up with law and regulation so they 'resent' christian teaching. Geniune people, no flaky 'pseudo-christian' types.

Posted January 13, 2010
We were only able to attend Cascade Christian for a year, but it was a fantastic school year for my kids. It was a challenging education taught by teachers who love Christ. Having been involved in Christian schools before, I can tell you our favorite part about it--it is not legalistic in its beleifs. Instead of having a million right/wrong rules to follow, they strive to teach the kids about relationship with God and others. This allows the kids to get a feel for the 'real world' but with a Christian outlook--they call it 'biblical worldview' and they are great at teaching it. After being involved in the public school system in Puyallup, Cascade was a huge breath of fresh air and we wished we had found it sooner. The teachers care about their students and their families.

Cascade Christian -Junior High/High School 4

Posted January 23, 2009
Awesome school. Both our kids have been here since 4 years old and we love it. Over 10 years!

Posted December 18, 2008

Posted February 15, 2008
Cascde Christian school is a great school! I have been going there since kindergarten. The mix of great Athletics and outstanding academics it is the school to go to. I really recomend it!!!!!!

Posted February 05, 2008

Cascade Christian -Junior High/High School
811 21st Street Southeast, Puyallup, WA  98372
Last modified Cascade Christian -Junior High/High School is a Private school that serves grades 7-12
Cascade Christian -Junior High/High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top