Posted September 02, 2013
My two kids have attended this school for the past two years and we have been very impressed with the professionalism of their teachers!! My spouse and I have both volunteered in the classroom and have been very happy with the teachers, staff and school facilities. They have a strong PTA that puts on various family activities throughout the year as an added bonus.

Posted October 11, 2011
This is a great school! I am active in PTA and as a volunteer at the school. The staff is top-notch and my child is thriving. I am so happy to have my child at Frederickson.

Frederickson Elementary School 2

Posted August 22, 2011
The school is brand new (2 yrs), but being brand new I expected a lot more. The school building itself, offices, library, and classrooms are beautiful, clean, bright, and state of the art. However most of the office staff, and teachers I had contact with left a lot to be desired. My child was brand new to the school last year and had a very disappointing experience. I know we couldn't have been the only new family to the school but found the communication and organization relating to not only the day to day classroom activities but also the scheduled "events" to be terribly lacking. My child had a substitute teacher what seemed like once a week without any explanation as to why, and when the regular teacher was in class it was obvious it was only for the paycheck. Coming from another scool and district the academics seemed to be somewhat lacking as well. Hoping that the next school year will be better with a new teacher, if not I will be moving my child.

Posted May 21, 2011
This is a new school (only two years old), but we have been impressed with the level of organization and professionalism among the staff. Our kindergartner loves her teacher, and we feel she is getting a good education there.

Frederickson Elementary School
17418 74th Ave East, Puyallup, WA  98375
Last modified Frederickson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Frederickson Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top