Quincy Junior High School 4

Posted April 30, 2008

Quincy Junior High School 3

Posted February 17, 2005
I think the school is normal. It has many small details that can be easily fixed. I eat my lunch early and dont wait long. It's great. There is no bullying.

Quincy Junior High School 4

Posted September 03, 2004
This school is okay. they need to make the hallways bigger so that students can fit through. The quincy jonior high also needs to hurry the lunch line or make lunch longer. My kid only gets five minutes to eat and spends the other 25 minutes waiting in the lunch line. Now what realy makes me mad is my daughter having to spend 2 hours in language arts. That is not right. Okay I what to be nice. The teacher's are great. This school needs some fixing up.

Quincy Junior High School 1

Posted March 17, 2004
- a former student

Quincy Junior High School
417 C St SE, Quincy, WA  98848
Last modified Quincy Junior High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Quincy Junior High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 4 reviews.