Posted February 04, 2010
I am very pleased my children are attending QVS. The staff has developed a broad based educational program I couldn't find anywhere else.

Posted December 01, 2009
Our family's experience at QVS has been wonderful. The enrichment my children receive in science, art, history, and community education is amazing. I strongly recommend this school to anyone.

Posted June 09, 2009
Fabulous School. Our child has thrived in the environment and we are looking forward to sending them there for many years to come. We are so thankful Quincy has this school as an option.

Posted March 02, 2009
Wonderful private school with small class sizes and studies that includes history, art, music and hands-on science and field studies.

Quincy Valley School