PK-4|Private
School principal icon 130x130 140902

School Official Point of View

Our Christian school is honored to partner with and serve families of many faiths by providing an exceptional and affordable private education. Faith's highly credentialed teachers are dedicated professionals who make Faith a remarkable place for children to learn and grow. With small class sizes, multi-aged groupings and differentiated instruction, Faith is able to meet the unique needs of each child. We are committed to the ongoing implementation of current research-based curriculum and strategies that are proven effective for the learning and development of children in today's world. Also, we infuse a focus on values as we teach children to be thinkers, problem solvers, and contributors to their community. We hope you recognize the passion for children and community of the Faith family. I’d like to invite you to come visit and see us in action. Carol Wright, Principal
January 14, 2016

Bad
Good

- a school leader

Both my children have gone to Faith Lutheran School in Redmond and I can't say enough positive things about it. If you are looking for small class sizes, warm environment, where kids are encouraged to succeed . Where they get to work ahead and not be held back by the "grade that they are in" This is the school for you. It is a "family" school meaning you will feel like family. They staff stays on top of new curriculum and is always willing to listen. Anytime that I have needed to talk to a teacher I just send an email and it always has been answered right away. I love the communication and that I can go into the classroom and help out. LOVE THIS SCHOOL!

Faith Lutheran School is a hidden gem on the east side. This is my daughter's second year attending the elementary school and we couldn't be happier. She is receiving a quality education. The smaller class sizes mean that she is being taught at her ability level - rather than at her specific grade level. More than that, she is receiving an incredible character education. Weekly chapel is the highlight of her week. The students are amazingly supportive of each other. As a parent, I have found the staff and administration very responsive and proactive in terms of communication. The music program is amazing, the Japanese teacher is great, and the PE options are interesting and fun. I couldn't recommend FLS enough.

Faith Lutheran Elementary in Redmond WA is a small school that provides quality individualized instruction. Teachers work towards students success in a very caring environment. Even though it s private, I like the fact that it s a humble atmosphere: students are taught to care for others and respect all cultures, backgrounds, etc. We are very pleased with the progress our youngest son has made academically after he joined Faith Lutheran. He s always happy about going to school and even about doing homework! At Faith he has found the joy of learning.

I have all four of my children enrolled at Faith Lutheran School of Redmond. I love having one drop off and pick up time. One of the reasons we chose Faith as our children's school is that not only do they have an amazing academic program with students testing scores much higher than the national average they teach virtues and I honestly feel it is something the public school system is lacking. I feel like my kids are better well rounded human beings because of the skills and virtues of kindness, self-control, love, kindness, patience etc. I highly recommend Faith Lutheran.

Faith Lutheran School in Redmond is a superb school to take your children. Their academic program is stellar which their test scores prove. Being a smaller school they offer the opportunity to provide advanced education for children who are more advanced and can also take the time to help children who need more time to learn subjects. They also spend time teaching moral and social skills.

We started at Faith Lutheran Redmond for preschool and were so impressed that, despite plans to change to public school in kindergarten, we have stayed. The small class sizes, the amazing teachers and the incredible sense of community that Faith Lutheran offers have been so valuable to our children's learning. They are excited to go to school everyday and have excelled academically. Their unique emphasis on virtues has supported our goal of raising children who will love and participate in their community.

Faith Lutheran School in Redmond has been nothing but exceptional since my children started in the preschool program four years ago. We are constantly impressed with the entire staff, the quality of teaching and the education that our children are receiving. The staff at Faith Lutheran treats every child like their own with high quality instruction and support that is tailored to each child. The staff doesn't just focus on their own class they know all of the students from preschool children up through 4th grade. We have two kids attending Faith Lutheran and can't wait for our third child to join the Faith Lutheran family in a few years.

The only thing left to be desired at Faith Lutheran is updated facilities, and this will be happening soon. Faith meets all the requirements for education of the whole child. If you are looking for a school you can entrust your beloved to where their educational and emotional needs will be met, and you can be sure they will learn the important skills they need to be successful in life, then send them to Faith Lutheran School in Redmond! I predict the student population will increase rapidly so get them enrolled now so they can grow with the school and benefit from small, mixed age classrooms.

This is our fourth year at Faith Lutheran! Our family never planned on our Kindergartner attending a private school. We are so happy we made this choice. Our child LOVES her school and teachers. Faith is a family, we really are. The best decision we ever made for our daughter was to walk through those doors. The level of attention and commitment to my daughter at Faith is unmeasurable. The kids have fun learning, this school is a joy.

Last modified Faith Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-4