Redmond, WA

Posted September 24, 2014
My daughter was a student at Spectrum Academy for past two years. She has had a wonderful experience. It is due to all the efforts of the staff and management that my daughter not only performs well academically but also socially. She is shy by nature but at spectrum she learnt to be assertive. It's been an awsome journey for her. She was fortunate to be at both the centers with zero transition issues. All these progress has helped her to be qualified for early entrance to grade1. Thank you staff and management for playing such a vital role in my child's life. I highly recommend Spectrum for all those looking for a preschool with all round development for their young children.

Spectrum Academy 1

Posted September 16, 2014
I found the owner of the school to be very dishonest and bigtory. We took our son for joining the school, and she kept going on and on about her career and how she is better than the rest of the world. How her family is superior in Pakistan etc.. Our son is little sigh, and without even talking to him for more than few minutes, she claimed that he could be deaf. Though we were shocked and appalled at this, we ignored. But she continued on with random ramblings and she ridiculed a religious christian. We were shocked even though we are neither religious nor christian. She claims to have degree in psychiatry, but she seems to hardly understand human psyche at all. I would definitely stay away from this school. The owner is one of the worst kind of people I have met in my life.

Posted April 22, 2010
All I can say is that both my children, who are now 4 and 6 years old, haved enjoyed their learning experiences at Spectrum for the last 10 months. We started with summer school last July and have been here since then. The curriculum is engaging and well-balanced with time for phonics, reading, math, art, nature studies, music and movement, etc. Spectrum has great teachers and a well-designed facility. My 4 year old will continue to attend the coming year too. We feel lucky to have found this program!

Spectrum Academy 1

Posted July 15, 2009

Posted June 07, 2008

Posted April 08, 2008
My son was 4 1/2 years when we enrolled him in Spectrum in Sept. 07. Not only is he already reading ( he did not even know any phonics previously), his confidence and people skills have really improved. We give credit to the teachers and the teamwork that we see at Spectrum. The teachers and the director greet my child with a smile every morning. My son learnt here how to share and get along with others by expressing his feelings appropriately. We are grateful we found this school for our child.

Posted March 11, 2008
We have had our three children attend Spectrum Learning Commuinity one after another, since 2002. I just enrolled my third child in September 2007. Both of my older children were alreading reading at a 1st grade level by the end of their preschool year! The Director and teachers have a systematic reading program that motivates children to learn phonics and then reading in a fun and hands-on manner. I certainly think Spectrum Learning Community engages the children in a balanced way. Our children are exposed to many different kinds of activities, and they are very proud of their work! My bother's child has also attended this school, and we have had similar experieces.

Posted March 04, 2008
We are pleased at the Director's leadership and the teavhers. Discipline is positive, and other parents have shared their children's confidence has grown. Concepts are taught in a hands on manner. A certifiedteacher was found to replace one who was repeatedly sick. We have been sending our children, one after another, to this school and teacher turn-over is typical in Bellevue schools due to teachers moving, changing careers, etc. Our older son goes to private grade school, where it happens too

Spectrum Academy 0

Posted March 04, 2008
We pulled our child out of Spectrum because of a continual lack of demonstation of the educational philosophy she claims to have, as well as ongoing disorganization in the school, and very high teacher turn over. The way in which the director speaks to the staff, as well as the children is disrespectful and against everything she says she stands for. But anyone can talk the talk, only the truly dedicated and nurturing child care providers can keep their teachers and families.

Posted March 04, 2008
! am a teacher at this school. ! have worked here for the past 2 years. I have found the teachers and the director very supportive of each other's efforts. Our discipline methods are consistent and positive. I know we have had parents who were disgruntled because they were asked to pay tuition on time, or were unwilling to provide their children a stable home-life, which affected thir child's behavior at school. Our classrooms are open and parents can visit at any time, so whatever is being purported on this website is simply not true. Malicious and false reporting does not serve any purpose.

Spectrum Academy