Redmond, WA

Posted April 15, 2015
I am a 6th grader at stella, which means it is my first year! This is by far the best school in the entire universe. The 8th grade teacher got an award for one of the 5 best teachers in AMERICA! My teacher is one of the best teachers I have ever had. She's nice, funny, but also makes sure we succeed. If your name gets drawn to go here, you wont regret saying yes! Our field trips are the most amazing things i've ever experienced. I have no words for this except, BEST. SCHOOL. EVER! If you have band/ orchestra, you can stay in touch with old friends because of the field trips (As well as making lots of new friends too!)

Posted November 17, 2010
Stella Schola is a fun, engaging program that drives its students to do their best and deeply learn the subjects. The staff is the hardest working group of teachers I have met, and does everything possible to ensure that all students have every opportunity to learn the material. Most subjects are deeply integrated together providing context that regular classes seem to miss. I highly recommend this school. My child loves it so much, she wants to go even when she is sick!

Stella Schola 0

Posted May 12, 2010
Stella Schola is an amazing school with a tough academic curriculum based on History and Classic Literature. I credit Headmistress Tennis for teaching my daughter the desire of high academic achievement, a passion for studying and the drive to never stop asking questions.

Posted September 16, 2009

Posted August 04, 2009
Amazing and a great school with wonderful hard working teachers. The teachers really put time into their job and teach us well.

Stella Schola 0

Posted July 13, 2008
I love this school! My children are challenged and the teachers help each student reach his/her highest potential! Lots of field trips, hands-on learning, and good old hard work all mixed together with an enthusiastic attitude! Wish there was a school like this when I was in middle school!

Posted February 03, 2008

Posted December 09, 2006
Stella Schola is a great hands on school with teachers who care about your child's future. The students study something until there good at it not just move on once htey learn it.

Stella Schola
13505 NE 75th St, Redmond, WA  98052
Last modified Stella Schola is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Stella Schola Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top