Bad
Good

Posted November 24, 2014
My daughter is new to this school this year. She has had a great experience so far. She likes all of her teachers, and they really seem to care about the students and try to provide support in any way they can. The teachers and all of the staff have been responsive in answering any questions we have. The principal is very positive and makes an effort to be involved in the daily life of the school, getting to know the students. There are a variety of after-school clubs, activities, and special events. This is a good school with a nice community feel to it.

Posted October 10, 2014
My daughter has joined 6th grade and in no time she has started loving this school. The credit goes to teachers who are helping kids to adjust so well. She had an amazingly smooth transition from 5th to 6th. I can see her confidence rising each day. thanks to the great staff here in Ross Hill Jr. High.

Posted February 09, 2011
Rose Hill and the Principal and Teachers do an excellent job. The reviews on this site that are negative are from before the new Principal arrived. I am very happy about the education my son is receiving. He is given opportunity to improve his work if needed along with assistance when needed. The school is has been a very positive environment and we are so happy.

Posted October 20, 2010
I am a parent of a Senior and Sophomore at Lake Washington High School. My children attended Rose Hill Junior High (RHJH). Both my children were on the most rigorous track at RHJH. They took Honor LA classes, Algebra in 7th grade, Geometry in the 8th grade, Biology and Advanced Algebra in the 9th grade. Taking these classes prepared my children for taking Pre-Calculus and Chemistry in 10th grade, and AP Calculus, AP Language Composition, AP US History, and Physics in the 11th grade. My children are also in Honor Society. I contribute my children's success in high school to the great foundation they received at RHJH. RHJH is a great school.

Posted May 06, 2010
I love Rose Hill JH because it's everything a neighborhood school should be: neighborhood kids, families, community and lots of school and after school programs for our kids to enjoy. Great sense of community and pride here, even with our 40 yr old building!

Posted January 04, 2010
I am a parent with my 2nd child coming through RHJH. In the (4) years I have been involved with this school, I have found the teachers and staff to be very dedicated to helping every student succeed at every level. The amount of time and energy they spend with these students before, after and during class really does go above and beyond. Our new principle is dedicated to creating a consistent learning environment throughout the school from each class room & grade and encourages parent involvement at all levels. RHJH is a great school.

Posted January 04, 2010
Rose Hill Jr. was an excellent school for my children. I was concerned about the junior high experience and checked out many options for my children. Rose Hill Jr. turned out to be a wonderful experience. The teachers are very caring and desire to see a student succeed.

Posted January 04, 2010
Rose Hill Jr has experienced a rather amazing transformation in the past year or so. The new principal has truly opened the door to parents and has been obviously working with the staff to improve the caliber of instruction, as well as to focus on individual attention to all students. The small size of this school means that no student can hide; all kids are known to staff and the staff works to provide individualized instruction. RHJH has become a hidden jem of a school and I consider myself fortunate that my students attend Rose Hill Jr.

Posted January 04, 2010
This is a good neighborhood school. My student walks to and from school and enjoys the after-school activities they offer there. She has made good friends. As a parent I like that this school offers so many academic paths. My student has been able to take honors english, social studies, and advanced math - without having to drive to a 'choice school'! They have a great music program and a robotics/lego club that my boy is looking forward to next year. The new principal is looking good, working on getting the parents more involved, which is important at this age!

Posted December 18, 2009
My child has attended Rose Hill Jr for 2 years. The teachers are excellent and geniually care for their students and motivate them to learn. Many teachers provide options on homework for students that want to do more challenging assistments. My child was able to test into advanced math, LA and social studies classes and has done very well. The school enrollment is small which helps the administrators and staff better get to know each student.

13505 NE 75th St, Redmond, WA  98052
Last modified Rose Hill Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.