Redmond, WA

Posted April 17, 2014
This is our 1st yr at Norman Rockwell Elementary and I must say that our experience has only been positive.I was quite reluctant to move my son from his old school as I had heard mixed reviews but the fact that he came back after his 1st day at school and said "mom I like this school " was a big relief for me.The principal is hands on and is very helpful and the staff too is very nice! They helped him to transition very smoothly.

Posted October 16, 2013
This school has a great principal and administrative staff who maintain the school discipline. The teachers are very dedicated and work great with all kids. .Additionally there are lot of programs run by the PTA which offer academic enrichment.

Posted June 13, 2012
This is an outstanding school with great motivated teachers, strong administration and good academics. Not sure what the comment below about not trusting kids from other countries is about. We relocated here from Europe and our kid has been treated great. After just a single year at Rockwell he speaks fluent English and is passing all tests at or above the expected level.

Posted May 10, 2011
I just can recommend this school to all children, doesn't matter a gifted one or the one who needs some help. You will reach your goal with a good, great and goal oriented teachers and principal. The office staff are very helpfull and very kind. Especially now, Rockwell is one of Achievement Award Winner. Congratulation!!!!

Posted September 22, 2010
Parents are very involved with everyday school matters, teachers are excellent with the children. The office staff remember all students by their names, and they always make you feel welcomed when you walk in. Mrs. Livingstone is always around and easy to talk to. Glad our child is able to attend this school.

Norman Rockwell Elementary School 2

Posted April 22, 2010
They dont trust parents.. And they dont give chance to the students of other countries.

Posted November 23, 2009
I love how may kids interract with teachers and classmates. They love everything about Norman Rockwell and so do I

Posted October 31, 2007
I'm amazed about this public school. Lots of volunteer, nice teachers...the only thing that I consider a problem is that the school is growing a lot each year and they are creating more and more classes for each grade. I do not know if it is good, because the school already is looking small. I hope they rebuild it soon. My daughter is in there and she really loves the school and we are happy with her improvement every year.

Posted February 28, 2006
Very nice, calm environment. Everybody seems nice including teachers and staff. Prepares you nicely for junior high.

Norman Rockwell Elementary School 4

Posted October 11, 2004
My 2 girls went K-6 at Rockwell. It is a nice neighborhood school with parent involvement. I was discouraged that the math scores weren't as high as I would like to see for a school of this caliber. Best teachers: Mrs. Nelson & Mr. Cairns

Norman Rockwell Elementary School
11125 162nd Ave NE, Redmond, WA  98052
Last modified Norman Rockwell Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Norman Rockwell Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top