Posted October 17, 2014
My school is GREAT! I have a kindergartner at Einstein and he is thriving at Einstein. I honestly don't understand why this school receives a low rating. We have two other elementary schools within a .5 mile from our home and could variance into them but after touring Einstein during kindergarten registration, I saw a hardworking, focused and organized school. As I walked by classrooms the students were engaged and focused. The kindergarten teachers were great and explained their goals for all children. My son LOVES his teacher and comes home and shares with me what he's learned. The class size is small and he loves his other activity teachers too. Einstein teachers are more highly qualified than the other elementary schools too. I've just started volunteering at the school and I always feel welcome. I spoke with other parents in the neighborhood with older children and they also feel their children are having successful school careers. I can suggest that if you aren't sure about the school, just stop in and introduce yourself. The staff is great and welcoming!

Posted June 23, 2014
Einstein is the best school my kids have attended till now. This school has some exceptionally talented and hard working teachers. Both my kids got an opportunity to work well ahead of their grade levels in Math and English. Through the variance program my kids got an opportunity to move to a 10/10 school nearby, but we discovered that the learning in Einstein was way better than most other school. We chose to stay on right uptill grade 5 and it was the best decision ever. It provides a warm and nurturing environment for kids. I highly recommend this school to everyone.

Albert Einstein Elementary School 1

Posted May 25, 2014
My son attends Kindergarten this year and we have many neighbors who attend Einstein in varying grades. Consensus seems to be that they desperately search for faults in the kids whether they are excelling or struggling. I get that they focus on improvement but these are kids need positive reinforcement. My child has gotten high marks (3.5-4/4) across the board on his report cards and from seeing his homework, he is well above grade level. Every time we have gone in for conference, his teacher wants to discuss his weaknesses and he walks out feeling pretty down on himself. My son is very sociable and loves reading and writing and math and science but he's not a fan of school and I don't blame him. We are moving this summer just to get out of this district.

Posted April 15, 2014
This is an excellent school. The staff and principal work seamlessly with parents and the community to make this a caring, loving place for students. I feel privileged to be able to be a part of this school community!

Posted April 14, 2014
Einstein is a remarkable school and I have been more and more pleased with the quality of education my children have received every year they have attended. These teachers bend over backwards and are obviously passionate to teach to the individual student, not the tests. They are OVER involved in after school activities and family events because they CARE. I am so sad to see such a libelous comment previously written about these committed and caring teachers and devoted principal. Not only does highly trained Einstein staff deliver top notch differentiated instruction, but students also get to learn and experience the invaluable lessons of diversity, acceptance and respect, as this school is a small, but realistic taste, of the real world. Excellent school.

Albert Einstein Elementary School 1

Posted April 07, 2014
I would not recommend this school to a parent who wants his child to learn something. Very low level of teaching. Weak trained teachers and the principal's attitude is not for the benefit of students.

Posted September 27, 2013
Einstein is a great school , we are very happy with our choice. Great teachers and staff.

Posted August 29, 2013
Einstein is a remarkable school and as parents we are very happy with our choice. Great teachers and staff.

Posted April 03, 2013
Einstein is one of the best schools I have ever know. The teachers are incredible, the principal is excellent and the school has an incredible spirit. I am so glad my girls went to Einstein and would highly recommend it for any other familiy.

Posted April 02, 2013
Einstein is an excellent school. It gets dinged on these mechanical assessment systems because, unlike most of the district, it has a diverse student body that includes various socio-economic levels and a significant number of immigrants. Don't be fooled. The kids are kind, well-behaved, and there to learn. The teachers are hard working, and strive to make sure every kid is challenged, regardless of what level they are starting from. For my money, Einstein provides richer experience for my sons, without giving anything up academically. The proof for me is that more than one neighboring family that has petitioned to have their kids switch to one of the "10"-rated elementary schools nearby has had them back at Einstein within a year.

Albert Einstein Elementary School
18025 NE 116th, Redmond, WA  98052
Last modified Albert Einstein Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Albert Einstein Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 25 reviews. Top