Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

Amount of homework: Neutral

we just have stated school no home work yet ! when we have one we will post comments .

My daughter just started kindergarten this year and she loves it ! Her teacher name is Mrs. Rossenbach . She said mom "I know she loves us all " hard to comment after this statement . School facility is immaculate, lunch area well organized ( Mom "Mrs. W is always helping me open my thermos. I am sure there are so many people watching after them and helping them I just started learning all the names from little one . PTA group is so supportive and they have broad program including ,science show Art, Ceramics, Outdoor Classroom & Garden ,Book Fair, Arts Education Week & Art ,Talent Show, Science Week and Science Fair. They also have great tools to enhance student's skills using computers. At time we got the house we could not find many info about school available to figure if we want to stay or move but that has improved. In addition while we were debating last year if we want to move or not again, we talked to many parents, everybody had great comments. In addition it turn out we found out two of our friends kids end it up being end it up in high capable program . So far we have very clear concept what is happening Mr. Schmitz principal seems to be addressing well current issues as well informing us about coming events. I hope they keep up good work I will try to write again after time . So far those people seems to love what they are doing ,I see so much time and effort is put into this school ! Way to go Kennydale elementary !

We love this school. PTA is wonderful. Teachers and students are kind and committed to their school.

Excellent principal leader, high quality teachers, and a state of the art school facility welcome and nurture all students. Our richly diverse Kennydale children are supported by an active PTA, volunteers in core subjects and the arts, caring neighborhoods, and a school district community focused on successful teaching and learning for all students.

I'm so very proud that my children go to Kennydale Elementary. The teachers really care, challenge students, and provide a great learning environment. Parent involvement is encouraged and there are great volunteer opportunities. I can't say enough about the principal and staff - they truly excel in their work. Since some of the last reviews have been written, the Kennydale Elementary school has been torn down and rebuilt, and another Renton Elementary school has been opened - alleviating overcrowding and providing a beautiful new school for our students.

Talented teachers, amazing staff, and gifted students all in one building. We're so blessed to have a school with such a strong PTA/school connection. The caring extended by the staff and teachers starts at the top with our amazing principal and extends all the way to our lunch lady who has her own Facebook fan page. Our amazing school is just one of the many reasons we love it here in Kennydale. Go Kodiaks!

Great stuff and teachers, caring parents, challenging curriculum.

My child was in 4th and 5th grade at Kennydale. He said that there were too many kids for the teacher to handle. The teacher often forgot his name. The advanced kids get left behind. It is average. If I could I would have pulled him out sooner.

Last modified Kennydale Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.