Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (2 responses)

I would give this school zeros stars if i could. If you value your children's education, do not enroll them in this awful school. You will regret it. The school does not prepare students for state test that are needed for graduation. This school constantly hires new teachers that do not know how to teach, resulting in many students failing and filing complaints. The staff are very rude and do not care about the student body. If you report an issue to the school, they will simply disregard your complaint and take the side of faculty. My son was being discriminated against by his teacher. He and his group members were completing a worksheet where every member had the same answer. Once they received their scores back, his other team members received and A, while he received an F. I have reported this issue to the school. So far, they have brushed me off and continue to make excuses for the horrible staff.

This school and the majority of the staff are awful. I have attended this school for the last four years. The staff are very bias and stereotypical of students. the staff, who are suppose to lead by example and create a very positive learning environment do the exact opposite. They are very rude and constantly talk down to students to make themselves feel more powerful. There have been various teachers and staff that have been reported to the principle due to horrible treatment towards students. So far, the principle has made no attempts to change things for the better. I would not recommend this school to anyone. If you value your kids education, please do not register them for this school.

I graduated from LHS in 2004, so there very well could be changes since then. I really enjoyed my time at LHS. The honors program and core classes were great. They didn't offer a HUGE variety of electives, but the ones they had were good- robotics, pottery, art, speech, drama, etc. They had a great music program and lots of sports. The pep rallies and school spirit were just "so so".

i went to lhs for almost 4 years i found the teachers to be great and the studunts to be ok . but there is a big drug problem there. so if you dont want your kids to be around it send them some where else.

As a parent of a student (2006-2010), I found the school to have a handful of brilliant and helpful teachers and counsellors, but too many mediocre ones. The building is poorly maintained and prone to flooding, while the campus is always littered with trash. Enforcement of rules was inconsistent and flaccid; there were no clear expectations or teaching of appropriate deportment. School administration emphasizes sports and extracurriculars, but academic achievement is given short shrift. Most students seemed to be happy with sports, clubs and the social scene, but any parent or student looking for superior academics would be better off attending either of the other high schools in the district or taking advantage of the Running Start (community college) program.

Honestly since my freshman year here at Lindbergh, I've seen a huge change. Our school is built by our students honestly. It's the students that makes our school look good. The teachers are excellent at the same time for guiding us to where we want to go in life. They are very supportive and helpful. Our extra curricular activities are really good and has been improved since my freshman year. Example our DECA program is amazing. Our students actually qualify for state. Lindbergh offers many great AP classes and classes to help you attend the college of your need. Overall all i can say is we've improved and will continue improving.

Lindbergh high school in the renton school district. They teacher have went out of the way to help me succed. When other school didn't.

I go here and this school is terrible. The amount of Racism in the hallways is almost unbearable. The teachers are the worst that i have ever met and they dont care about the students at all.

I am a student at Lindbergh who also believes that this is a great school. They have awesome teachers and they all treat students really well. I am so glad I chose to go here. They make leaning fun!

I graduated from Lindbergh in 2004. They have some great faculty members on staff with a few not so great mixed in. The entire time I was at the school it was being renovated, and living onlt a few blocks away when I drive by it looks like they're still not done. I had good and bad experiences. The bad ones mostly revolving around the way students treat other students at times.

Last modified Lindbergh Senior High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.