Renton, WA
Students enrolled: 1,272

Posted November 26, 2012
I graduated from LHS in 2004, so there very well could be changes since then. I really enjoyed my time at LHS. The honors program and core classes were great. They didn't offer a HUGE variety of electives, but the ones they had were good- robotics, pottery, art, speech, drama, etc. They had a great music program and lots of sports. The pep rallies and school spirit were just "so so".

Lindbergh Senior High School 1

Posted December 14, 2010
i went to lhs for almost 4 years i found the teachers to be great and the studunts to be ok . but there is a big drug problem there. so if you dont want your kids to be around it send them some where else.

Lindbergh Senior High School 2

Posted June 29, 2010
As a parent of a student (2006-2010), I found the school to have a handful of brilliant and helpful teachers and counsellors, but too many mediocre ones. The building is poorly maintained and prone to flooding, while the campus is always littered with trash. Enforcement of rules was inconsistent and flaccid; there were no clear expectations or teaching of appropriate deportment. School administration emphasizes sports and extracurriculars, but academic achievement is given short shrift. Most students seemed to be happy with sports, clubs and the social scene, but any parent or student looking for superior academics would be better off attending either of the other high schools in the district or taking advantage of the Running Start (community college) program.

Posted April 17, 2009
Honestly since my freshman year here at Lindbergh, I've seen a huge change. Our school is built by our students honestly. It's the students that makes our school look good. The teachers are excellent at the same time for guiding us to where we want to go in life. They are very supportive and helpful. Our extra curricular activities are really good and has been improved since my freshman year. Example our DECA program is amazing. Our students actually qualify for state. Lindbergh offers many great AP classes and classes to help you attend the college of your need. Overall all i can say is we've improved and will continue improving.

Lindbergh Senior High School 0

Posted December 01, 2008
Lindbergh high school in the renton school district. They teacher have went out of the way to help me succed. When other school didn't.

Lindbergh Senior High School 1

Posted March 26, 2008
I go here and this school is terrible. The amount of Racism in the hallways is almost unbearable. The teachers are the worst that i have ever met and they dont care about the students at all.

Posted March 20, 2008

Posted June 06, 2007
I am a student at Lindbergh who also believes that this is a great school. They have awesome teachers and they all treat students really well. I am so glad I chose to go here. They make leaning fun!

Posted April 22, 2007
- a former student
I graduated from Lindbergh in 2004. They have some great faculty members on staff with a few not so great mixed in. The entire time I was at the school it was being renovated, and living onlt a few blocks away when I drive by it looks like they're still not done. I had good and bad experiences. The bad ones mostly revolving around the way students treat other students at times.

Posted April 19, 2007
I am a junior at Lindbergh High School and absolutely love it! My whole family has attended LHS and encourage more people to come. I learn something new each day and on the contrary to seniors, I am definitely not looking forward to day I have to leave. The construction is done, and LHS looks better than ever! The teachers are amazing!! They teach me so much and I have never felt that they weren't doing their job, not only are they teachers, they're friends as well. I would highly recommend Lindbergh to anyone!

Lindbergh Senior High School
16426 128th Ave SE, Renton, WA  98058
Last modified Lindbergh Senior High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lindbergh Senior High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top