Renton, WA

Posted May 17, 2013
We LOVE RENTON PARK ELEMENTARY! My daughter is a 1st grader and has been there since kindergarten and she absolutely loves her school and the all the teachers and staff everyone is so helpful and friendly! Keep up the great work RP ROAD RUNNERS!!!

Posted September 16, 2009
The principal at Renton Park is possibly the most effective school administrator I've ever met. She cares about the students, parents and teachers. The teachers are extremely well trained and do their best to help students succeed and keep parents in the loop. This is an EXCELLENT school and I'm convinced that my children are getting a top notch education there!

Posted January 06, 2005
The teachers keep us up to date on the progress of both of our girls. They do not hesitate to contact us if there is a problem, or if they think there is something we need to know about. We are very pleased with Renton Park.

Posted August 15, 2004
I currently have two children at Renton Park Elementary. We have great experiences there. The teaching staff is excellent and the p.t.a. is great. I am very happy with this school.

Renton Park Elementary School
16828 128th Ave SE, Renton, WA  98058
Last modified Renton Park Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Renton Park Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top