Renton, WA

Posted May 19, 2013
I have been very pleased with the school since the day before school started For my first son in kindergarten. The teachers I have been attentive, the principal is fantastic. The PTA is very involved and it's a pleasure sending my children to school there, For learning, friends, and the overall environment of learning and growing up. I have a kindergartner and a fourth grader.

Posted December 14, 2012
I was at tiffany park for 5 years and it has paid off. Their education is great! i love it here. I have very good memories of this place. :)

Tiffany Park Elementary School 1

Posted May 06, 2011
Tiffany Park is a terrible school! They put me in math with the 4th graders because my mother didn't want me in the classroom with the reg. ed 5th grade math. Don't choose this school.

Tiffany Park Elementary School 1

Posted November 21, 2008

Posted October 27, 2008

Tiffany Park Elementary School 3

Posted May 21, 2008

Posted April 08, 2005
- a former student
I'm a former student and I only have good memories of this school and I know it's only gotten better. They put a lot of time and effort into education and making sure the facilities are new and have everything the kids need.

Posted April 08, 2005
- a former student

Posted March 16, 2005

Posted May 13, 2004
My daughter attends Tiffany Park Elementary in the 3rd Grade. She attended schools in different locations such as, Fresno California and Talbot Hill Elementary in Renton, Washington. I have never seen her so happy to get up and go to school every day. She comes home every day and does her homework. I am required by her teacher to review her homework and sign off on it. I like this because I am able to support her better. As a child I also attended Tiffany Park Elementary, which was a long time ago. I enjoyed attending school there and I continued to grow up with all the students through high school. It was a wonderful experience for me and I hope it will be for her too. I really appreciate the new building also.

Tiffany Park Elementary School
1601 Lake Youngs Way SE, Renton, WA  98058
Last modified Tiffany Park Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Tiffany Park Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top