Renton, WA
Before care: Yes

Posted December 01, 2014
St. Anthony School is an amazing community for our family. I have had children at the school for ten years. The faculty and staff not only care for the students but challenges them to be the best they can be. The BASS (before and after school care) program has made it possible for me to have my kids at the school and know they are being taken care of until I can get to them after work. I also love their new computer lab and have been pleased to see the school's commitment to staying current in all its educational offerings (from laptops in the classrooms, to art class to after school programs like Lego RoboticsI am grateful that my kids have had the chance to learn in an environment that is academically solid but also instils their faith into all aspects of their learning.

Posted November 30, 2014
St. Anthony school taught me so much during the eight years I attended that I came back and taught third grade for 36 years. (I recently retired.) Take it from me, I don't think any other school will love and support your child better than this school. I give it give stars!

Posted June 21, 2013
Being a long term St. Anthony parent with multiple children we have been there for the administrative ups and the downs but as a whole the school has been focused & consistent with it's academic offerings even better now, while still prioritizing our Catholic community & fellowship to grow all together in Christ. If you would like to be in a school where the staff cares for your child's intellect as well as a place to nourish their soul and connects families in friendship then this is the place for you. For our family we have seen our children grow up with goodness & kindness as well as us opening our hearts to friendship. It feels good dropping off our kids in a school where it is truly a partnership. Such a gift and blessing to have this opportunity.

Posted March 15, 2013
My Nov. 2012 review is invalid. It's March now and I have a total change of heart. I've seen my child grow and everything I wanted in education. My child is still advanced and I have gotten exactly what I want in education. I am a very happy parent. I wish there was a delete button; but, I'm realizingt here is not. OH well. I hope this suffices for a recanting of the below.

St. Anthony School 1

Posted October 17, 2011
While reportedly a strong school, St Anthony's is extremely inflexible when it comes to the kids that are "out of the box". Both of our very advanced children have been turned down by St Anthony's - and we are glad. One skipped two grades by now and have been a top student at every grade, and another skipped a grade by the age of five. Guess who lost on this deal? I sure hope the new principal reads my review, and makes sure that the strongest students do not get turned away by his institution.

Posted January 25, 2010
This is an excellent school. The curriculum is challenging but definitely not impossible. As far as I can tell, it is ahead of the public schools in my area. My son has a wonderful teacher for his first year in kindergarten. When he found out I was going to meet his teacher for the first time at a parent teacher conference, he told me, 'Mom, you aren't going to believe how nice she is!' He was right - she is fabulous!

Posted October 01, 2009
I love St. Anthony for its commitment to excellence,siperb curriculum, the great parent relationship, the act like Christ model and the love for my kids

Posted October 01, 2009
The teachers nurture each child, challenging them to grow and with such positive values each child can excell in one subject or another.

Posted October 01, 2009
St. Anthony's has a pretty holistic approach to education for grades K-8. Children do not feel as forced to to learn what they have a hard time learning but gently nudged and assisted. The curriculum includes religion, of course, and so many other things. Mny students go on t become excellent students in ohter school, whether they are Catholic or secular. Generally, the atmosphere there is a very positive one for all students. The teachers care a great deal about each child they have in their classrooms. Parents are invited and expected to help out in the classrooms, so that they can see how their chldren interact with others and how the teachers also interact with all the children.

Posted April 30, 2007
Awesome school! Great community and practice of Catholic values. Excellent diversity in the student body.

St. Anthony School