Rainier Christian Schools-Maple Valley Elementary 3

Posted June 03, 2014
While the teachers are very nurturing and do care deeply for your children, the level of education is by far not superior to other private schools in the area for the cost. As a parent, you have to do your own research for schools,therefore I encourage you to view their national assessment scores. They also have had numerous issues with their financials and multiple changes in their administration within the last few years.

Posted April 25, 2014
Rainier Christian school provides a very high level of education in a friendly, safe and faith-based environment. The teachers and administration strive to make each student the very best they can be by taking an active part in each student's education, adjusting their teaching style to address each student as a unique individual, but at the same time building a cohesive class that works together, plays together, but more importantly achieves together. Students are supportive of each other, and show the highest degree of respect in and out of the class. The faith-based structure imbues each student with respect and care for others, creates an awareness of those in need, and promotes an overall positive learning experience. The academic program is challenging and inclusive, and we feel that by having our child attend Rainier Christian Schools will give her the greatest opportunity for success in her future academic pursuits.

Posted April 11, 2014
This is our second year with RCS Maple Valley Elementary and we are looking forward to a long relationship with RCS as our children grow. Our daughter has grown and flourished since enrolling for her kindergarten year in 2012. We are so very appreciative of the warm, supportive staff at this school and within the entire RCS district. Our daughter speaks highly of all the teachers and support staff and we can see that this Christian education is having a deep and lasting effect on her young life. She thoroughly enjoys every aspect of her school; even the bus ride to and from school is a positive experience. We are so grateful to RCS Maple Valley Elementary for investing in our daughter's life in such an amazing way in the past couple years. We are looking forward to enrolling our son in a couple years when he is ready for school. We strongly recommend Rainier Christian Schools to anyone in search of a Christian education where children are challenged, loved, encouraged, supported and so much more. RCS provides an excellent education with a close-knit community feel. -Ben and Laurel

Posted April 07, 2014
My grandchildren go to this school and I am amazed over what they are learning!!!!!!!!! I love the passport club, Pi night, Creative Fair to name just a few. The teachers are incredible - kind but still firm. They are focused on helping children learn! I marvel over some of the techniques they use to make subjects interesting. I am so impressed how the students interact with each other - no bullying, or making fun of someone that doesn't do everything perfect. Lots of respect displayed by the teachers, by the administrative staff and the students. We love this school!

Posted April 07, 2014
The Principal and Staff at Rainier Christian Elementary - Maple Valley are SUPERB! They love the kids and care about excellent education, but more importantly the heart of the child. My children are taught a Christian worldview which I am so thankful for! Besides the great education my kids are getting, they are also having fun while learning! Class size provides for great one on one with the teacher. Field trips, PE, and Orchestra/Band are just a few of the extras that my kids love.

Posted November 28, 2012
I have been blessed to be a teacher at Rainier Christian for over 15 years. We have an amazing principal that is a Godly leader for our students. We offer outstanding academic programs, as well as a strong music program with both band and orchestra. We also offer intramural sports, PE, computer class, library class, and more. I say with confidence that Rainier Christian Schools-Maple Valley Elementary is an amazing school to be a part of. We have supportive and involved parents, awesome students and teachers that are totally dedicated to teaching academics and Jesus Christ!!!

Posted November 28, 2012
Rainier Christian Schools- Maple Valley Elementary has amazing teachers, a Godly principal and outstanding academics. They also offer many "extras" like intramural sports, band, orchestra, etc. Not only do they offer excellence in education but they teach Jesus Christ! I couldn't imagine a better place to send my boys to school.

Rainier Christian Schools-Maple Valley Elementary 0

Posted March 11, 2010
You could not ask for a more loving and caring Principal:) This school is awesome!

Posted February 20, 2010
This is our 10th year within the Rainier Christian School District - and we've been blessed every step! Our 5 children have been encouraged to grow in so many ways!

Posted January 27, 2010
We cannot speak more highly of this school. Really. We have two children in pre-K, one in Kindergarden and 1 in first grade. Our Kindergardener is ready at about 4th grade level (yes ... she really is!). Some of that is just her passion for reading, some of it is the teacher realizing that she still needs challenges even though she is so far ahead. The teachers all challenge the kids, and despite that our kids just love them. When we have had behavior issues in the classroom, the teachers are patient and loving ... yet still firm. I don't think we could ask for anything more from the staff and administration. Perhaps the most important part for us is that this is truley a Christian school and the Bible is part of the lessons. We couldn't ask for more.

Rainier Christian Schools-Maple Valley Elementary
16700 174th Ave SE, Renton, WA  98058
Last modified Rainier Christian Schools-Maple Valley Elementary is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Rainier Christian Schools-Maple Valley Elementary Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top