Renton, WA

Posted September 25, 2013
This is a Great school, and teachers are the best. My son is challenged, and loves school.

Posted September 24, 2013
Great School, Great Teachers! Great parent involvement, My child loves to go to school everyday! Very happy.

Posted June 06, 2012
My children have attended Carriage Crest for the last 7 years. Although the presence of both an ELL (English as a 2nd Language) program and a Self-Contained Special Ed program skew the average test scores, the general population of the school usually outperforms the school in the immediate area. Although there is no "High-Cap" program, the teachers do a wonderful job of challenging the students in reading and writing, and there is a "move-up math" program in place for those students in grades 3-6 who excel in math that allows them to move up to the next grade level for that portion of the day. The teachers and staff are fabulous, and the PTSA has a very strong presence. They work very well with the administration to support and enhance the curriculum. I am impressed every year with the amount of thought and effort that goes into placing students with the best teacher, and in those 7 years my sons have never been placed with someone I felt was not a good fit.. I love our school!

Carriage Crest Elementary School 4

Posted January 20, 2008
My child enjoys the structure and the pace of CC. The school includes all the special needs kids in the area, which I am told contributes to the overall lower WASL results. There seems to be good parent involvement. My biggest complaint is that the fundraisers lack creativity and are exactly the same year after year.

Carriage Crest Elementary School 2

Posted March 12, 2005

Carriage Crest Elementary School
18235 140th Ave SE, Renton, WA  98058
Last modified Carriage Crest Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Carriage Crest Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top