Bad
Good

Hi, this just a demonstration to my friend how easy it is to manipulate the ratings and that these ratings aren't trustable.

Northwood has an outstanding staff, great students and supportive parents. We believe we are the best middle school in the state. Go Jaguars!!!

Northwood is in a safe location, has a dedicated and professional staff who care, has good test scores, a balanced selection of activities, good patents, and overall pretty good kids.

Excellent teachers and staff! They care about every child! Coaches and athletic program are outstanding!

NW has excellent leadership, not only at the Principal level, but the teachers, staff and students. The communication is great and as a parent, I am confident in what my student learned from her experience at NW and look forward to when my youngest attends the school.

As a parent, I have been very happy with Northwood Middle School, our son was happy here and it felt like a safe place for learning. Our daughter will be there in the not far off future!

My son went to different elementary school so when he came here, he didn't have any friend. He had no trouble making friends and feeling right at home. Teachers are great, too. His 7th grade math teacher in particular, is always eager to help when asked. Looking forward to 8th grade!

Northwood has been an amazing place of both achedemic and social growth for my daughter. She is well prepared for highschool and beyond. The teachers & staff are amazing and caring at NW, all the while expecting exemplary behavior and kindness be the norm. I am excited to send my youngest next year!

Nothwood Middle School and the staff has simply amazed me as I have watched my son through 7th and 8th grade as he has struggled through rumors, friends and grades while these rumors and friendships changed day to day. Everything child faces strategies and very hard times in the transition from elementary school to high school. This is where they learn to become so they are. Nothwood has taught or son to put his knowledge from his brain onto paper. With all the drama from kids who are simply just growing up and learning, to the parents getting involved and causing drama, our son overcame all of that and started listening to the teachers and ended up with some very incredible grades! My husband and I give a huge applause to Northwood Middle School and the staff for constantly being involved in his education and always encouraging him that he was smart and can do it. The teachers, even if they were at home, always were there to answer his emails as soon as they were sent out. What a TEAM! Without the support from Mrs. Nelson, staff and resources at Northwood, we wonder who our son would be today.

Northwood is the best school for my kids. They loved to go everyday. Great leadership, great teachers, great staff. I can see how much my kids enjoying it every single day. They keep saying that two years there were too short...

Last modified Northwood Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.