Richland High School 1

Posted August 11, 2014
I was a new student to Richland high school last school year (2014) and I'd have to say the school was not welcoming at all. I don't feel at home here and the teachers don't even try to connect with the students. actual learning wise I was getting much better grades at my school back east. this school makes me cry daily because it makes me miss my old school.

Posted May 10, 2013
I had four children attend Richland high school and receive a great education and all four of them went on to get a collage degree.

Posted May 18, 2011
Here it goes. I am a former RHS student and want to say that it is a really good school. I can's say it's the best (even though that's how I feel) because I have not attended any other schools in the area (even though I am enrolled at Southridge, I do full-time college and Tri-Tech). When I came to USA in 9th grade, I had met great support from all the teachers, and had been helped a lot. I would not agree that the grading is too easy, it probably depends what class level you are taking. The teachers are great and are very supportive, make learning fun and interesting. They have prepared me well for college. I also love the school grounds, along with Hanford High they are the most beautiful of the Tri-Cities high schools. About which school is better... It is hard to be objective here, but it is thought to be one of the best, along with Hanford High and Kamiakin High, maybe Southridge HIgh too. Overall, the days at RHS have been the best, and I miss them

Posted May 18, 2011
Being a bomber is prideful! Mostly everyone gets along and isn't rude to people they usually wouldn't hangout with! The teachers and other staff are great!! And we usually dominate in sports!! GO GREEN AND GOLD!!! :)

Posted January 14, 2011
Richland High is amazing, it offers a good education, and the sports are amazing. We pretty much dominate Hanford. We take pride in our school, and pretty much everyone gets along. WASL test scores for hanford and rhs go hand in hand every year.

Posted July 05, 2009

Richland High School 0

Posted September 18, 2008
I suspect, like many Schools, Richland High is able to encourage the gifted students with AP Classes and many Jr and Seniors are able to take classes at the local community college. There seems to be help for those students who struggle, but there is not enough help for those students who need a little extra help to be successful. These students who just a little behind do not get the necessary help so that they will be successful. Also too much focus is on the WASL. Many of the classes are teaching to this test and ignoring other aspects of education. I also believe that grading is way too easy.

Richland High School 3

Posted September 06, 2008

Posted March 24, 2008

Richland High School 1

Posted December 20, 2007

Richland High School
930 Long Ave, Richland, WA  99352
Last modified Richland High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Richland High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews.