Bad
Good

My daughter was in first grade this year. Her teacher was amazing. My daughter seemed to stay ahead and keep learning. My only complaint with the school at all is the front office ladies. They are not the nicest. They are not warm and welcoming.

My son started first grade this year. He is a timid and careful person when it comes to meeting and interacting with peers and new people. His teacher and her supporting staff have been awsome in allowing him the space he needs to grow socialy. I see him as new him; growing and learning with his class. Even though he has a little bit of catching up to do, He is thriving and moving along with the class. I'm just saying thank you to all the teachers and staff at Jason Lee. For anyone who reads this, I want to say that putting you'r child or children in Jason Lee can be done without any worries. Know matter what learning disabilities you think that you'r child might or does have. They will always do their best to ensure that you'r chlid recieves the education that they need.

My son started pre k this year and the assistance with getting him enrolled and with how active the school is with getting parents involved is great! I am very impressed with the assistance from the staff in helping parents who are putting a child in school for the first time! I also love the fact that they practice good habits such as brushing teeth and washing hands!

I have two children at Jason Lee who have been there since Kindergarten, now, 3rd and 5th grade. The staff is always finding ways to help improve the learning at Jason Lee and help the students that may need catching up. JL has two wonderful music teachers with a Marimba group, choir and strings! The art teacher is also great and involves the students in projects that relate to areas of study in their class room. Our wonderful PE teacher does after school volleyball, circus arts and is awesome! We have a wonderful PTA with many fun events! I have two more children coming up that will attend JL also. My four year old attends Speech therapy there right now with a wonderful teacher. Jason Lee is a large school with almost 680 students, but we love it. For the most part, very well behaved children.

Last modified Jason Lee Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.