Bad
Good

I am a student at River's Edge. I feel you should know River's Edge is a second chance or great starting school. Many of the students are very polite and greeting. I honestly feel this school is like a second home to me. The teacher's focus on students individually and also work as group to make every student feel welcome and accomplished. I recommend this school for everyone!

My daughter had the privilege of participating in 'We the People'. The teachers, Denise and Jackie, set high expectations for their students, while providing an intense, structured, fast paced curriculum. The students learned self discipline, leadership skills, teamwork, and knowledge of our government. The curriculum was so well organized that the students went on to state debate placing 2nd! Watching the students engage in intellectual debates with government officials and attorneys was amazing! It was evident that each student not only studied the text, but they understood the importance of government and were excited about sharing their perspectives. Thank you Denise and Jackie, for encouraging my daughter to expand her knowledge, never give up, and push herself to be the best she can be. You changed my daughters life!

I just recently Graduated from REHS. I never understood why the teachers there pushed me to do my work... and now i know. College has been in my mind since i was young. The teachers are REHS helped me realized and search for colleges i can get into. They DO PROVIDE A SUITABLE EDUCATION ONTO COLLEGE. Do you know that most everything they teach in the school is from college books? They put it into terms we can understand but most everything they teach is college level. They prepare you for the real world and prepare you for college. They have several teacher who can sit down with your 'student' and talk about college. Even the counselor does. This school helped me realize my strengths and weaknesses. Ii give everyone of those teachers credit for my graduating. Each one of them has a special place in my heart.

This school is a alternative school to the 'traditional' high schools (Hanford, and Richland) of Richland. The curriculum is significantly easier when compared to RHS, or HHS. Students may be prepared for the 'real world', however REHS does not provide a suitable education to continue onto college.

Last modified Rivers Edge High School is a Public school that serves grades 6-12