Richland, WA
Before care: Yes

Christ the King School 0

Posted September 17, 2009
All 3 of my children went there. Our family really felt welcomed. Christ the king school was like a large family.

Posted June 11, 2009
Excellent School. My children are growing up to be exceptional people and i owe a lot of that to CK. The administrative staff and teachers are top notch. Very well ran school. In an age where morals and values seem to be slipping CK provides my kids with everything they need to be successful.

Posted July 19, 2008
CK has an impeccable learning environment! The teachers are friendly and approachable, and they give individual attention to students where needed. The principal and vice-principal are involved in activities and often are outside with the students, getting to know them. I would recommend this school highly to anyone, Catholic or not.

Christ the King School 1

Posted February 18, 2008

Posted December 10, 2007

Christ the King School 1

Posted November 26, 2007

Posted January 03, 2007
- a former student
Quality of academics is very high. Top notch teachers. A great school to learn. I found myself way ahead of most students when I transferred to the high school. Highly recommend.

Posted August 27, 2005
Our children have attended 3 other Catholic schools in 3 other states. In addition, I have worked in the Public School System. Christ the King School is the best school we have encountered. The academics are consistently excellent, with knowledgable teachers who enjoy the subjects and grades they teach. In our experience, the principal and teachers have been both fair and consistent, and treat the students and parents with respect. Parental involvement is encouraged and expected. Art, music, and PE are all part of the curriculum. Extracurricular sports for the 7th and 8th graders include soccer, basketball, tennis, volleyball, and baseball. Other extracurricular activities include math club, art, and Roman Catholic Challenge. The day begins and ends with prayer, and a blessing is said before lunchtime. I would highly recommend this school to others.

Posted February 20, 2005

Posted March 14, 2004
CK is a excellent school, the entire environment radiates with love and the desire for the children to learn and succeed. Yes, the school needs more extracurricular activities, but local resourses are easily obtained. I also want to mention our family is not Catholic.

Christ the King School
1122 Long Ave, Richland, WA  99354
Last modified Christ the King School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Christ the King School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top