Liberty Christian School 1

Posted June 17, 2013
This school cares more about money than they do about God. God and the students have fallen way low on their list of the most important. Lots of kids have been bullied and threatened by other students and nothing was done. Both principals sweep everything under the rug instead of dealing with the situation. There are lots of cliques and if you aren't part of that clique, than you and your family mean nothing. They also have an administration that feels like it's okay to threaten and bully other adults and ignore their staff. There are a few really good teachers but some bad ones as well. Liberty Christian is the most expensive Christian School in the Tri Cities yet they don't act like a Christian School. I would look elsewhere if you want your child to go to a "GOOD" Christian school.

Liberty Christian School 1

Posted August 25, 2011
I had attened Liberty from fifth grade to tenth grade. I can tell you now that I have a child of my own I would never send her to that school. When I left Liberty to attened Richland High I was shocked to learn I was behind in most of my classes. Many of the teachers at Liberty should never have been allowed to teach. I believe they had been hired because Liberty's pay is less then the public schools, which means they are usually desperate for teachers. While not all, but many members of the staff were unproffessional with the way they handled disiplanary situations. Allowing students to be left alone behind closed doors with one other staff member for long periods of times should never be allowed. However this was a common occurence when I was attending. I understand Liberty says they have higher education standerds and for the elementry program I believe this to be true. Middle school and high school is a very different story. For a school that is expensive you should expect the best and Liberty is certainly far from that.

Posted October 13, 2009
My son has goneto LCS for six years. The teachers always have time for the parents and everyone is so helpful. Parents are welcome to come to school and any time. The teachers ALWAYS have time for their students

Liberty Christian School 0

Posted October 12, 2009
We have two kids at Liberty and they have had a wonderful experience. They started when they were in Pre-K and they are now in high school. I am confident that they will be extremely prepared for college and adulthood in part because of the great education they have received at Liberty. Classes are rigorous but teachers are loving and understanding. The kids are taught good Bible lessons and are challenged to live life with integrity. No school is perfect, don't get me wrong, but Liberty is outstanding. Private school is expensive, but what can be more important than your child's future? Liberty is a great investment and has been worth every penny for our family.

Posted September 18, 2009
I have two children at Liberty and feel blessed to be a part of this school. My kids are getting an outstanding education and at the same time are getting to learn more about God. The teachers do a wonderful job of working with the parents and treating each child as a person and not a number. I would recommend this school to anyone.

Posted September 16, 2009
We just moved here and have been at the school for 3 weeks. So far I absolutely love it! The teachers and administration are wonderful, the kids are great, and academically the school is advanced - at least from what I have observed in my kid's classes. (I have a preschooler and 1st grader.) God's Word is taken very seriously and incorporated throughout the day in class. I could not have asked for a better school for my kids.

Posted September 15, 2009
I have had great experiences at Liberty. And more importantly my children have had wonderful experiences. Each year they are matched with a wonderful teacher. I am always amazed at the end of the year how much each of them have accomplished. I also like how our school is just one big family. Parents are very involved in the day to day activities in the school and that is very important. I enjoy seeing how God is a part of each lesson in each class. What a wonderful reminder for our children that God is with us in everything we do everyday. This is definitely a school I would recommend is asked.

Posted September 15, 2009
Liberty Christian is an outstanding school. While teaching a faith based curriculum the teachers provide an unbelievable foundation of academics that excels what other schools in our area offer. From the youngest to the oldest, each child is taught with love and respect while instilling the very top notch education values. We are so fortunate to have our children in what is so much more than just a school it is a Christian family! ~Karen T.

Posted September 15, 2009
This is our second year at Liberty and our family just loves it. We have a son in K4 (4 year old kindergarten) and a son in K5 (5 year old kindergarten) and they both enjoy going to school every day. The teachers are kind, yet firm. The children are loved but also held accountable for their behavior. The staff and administration are very enthusiastic and the parents are very involved. The curriculum is challenging and stimulating, even at the youngest grades. I am excited to have my boys grow up at this school.

Posted September 15, 2009
We were looking for a school with a Bible view; we found it at Liberty Christian. God is a evident in each part of the curriculum. The teachers at care for the students and work jointly with parents to educate the children. We are pleased to be a part of this great school.

Liberty Christian School
2200 Williams Boulevard, Richland, WA  99354
Last modified Liberty Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Liberty Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top