Ridgefield, WA

View Ridge Middle School 2

Posted August 07, 2013
Ridgefield is a great school in terms of education, but as far as diversity it has a long way to go. My family has recently relocated because we didn't fit in even though we had lived there for almost a decade. Today, however, I was working on registering my children into a new school system, and surprisingly my child was crying about not wanting to go to school. It turns out that she has been severely bullied without my knowledge. For example her things being thrown in the garbage, and people calling her a freak. She has told me she's been to the councilors but they had only made her bullying worse hence why she never told anyone else. I'm apalled at what I'm hearing and I have so much regret not being able to pull her out sooner. No parent wants to hear their children being treated this way. If the school enrolled into an anti-bullying program I think it would make a great difference in the school. I just want the children there to feel safer around each other, that is why I'm writing this review.

View Ridge Middle School 1

Posted August 02, 2009

Posted August 19, 2008

Posted June 30, 2008

View Ridge Middle School 3

Posted February 21, 2008

View Ridge Middle School 0

Posted February 11, 2008
Love the small enviroment that this school has created giving the staff a chance to really get to know the students. The lines of communication are open, I feel we could call the school for anything. The Pricipal is always quick to respond and meet with us. The students are generally very kind and giving one to another.

View Ridge Middle School 1

Posted June 29, 2007
- a former student

Posted November 03, 2006

View Ridge Middle School 4

Posted November 03, 2003
My child is going to this school right now and she loves it. Its a great school and I went there when I was a child. The teachers and students are all very friendly and cooperative. This small town school is a safe and friendly environment for any child!

View Ridge Middle School
510 Pioneer St, Ridgefield, WA  98642
Last modified View Ridge Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
View Ridge Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top