Posted May 29, 2014
This school is excellent. The staff are highly trained, the principal is excellent and responsive to parents, the standards are high and support for all students is outstanding. They are always improving their programs.

Grand Mound Elementary School 1

Posted December 13, 2013
I have 3 children that have attended this school all seem to have developed special needs in this school such as special ed. or ADD type issues. With my first 2 children these problems seemed to just vanish when they moved to a different school now here I am with my third and the same problems are starting all over. I guess what I am trying to say is if these are real problems why do they disappear when they are no longer in this school.

Posted May 19, 2009

Posted August 03, 2008
The staff at this school is always helpful, professional, and excited about kids! They are excellent!

Posted January 25, 2008
I have been heavily involved in this school for 3 years now. I have loved this school and the teachers. In this small community they take the time to know their students and really care about how well they do. I have also had the opportunity to work closely with the office and the principal and have had nothing but good experiences. The office staff is friendly, and the principal is very involved in all that goes on in the school. I do not believe him to be arrogent. He appears to me to be the type that gives as much as he gets. He works hard for the school. I believe parent involvement is crucial in having a positive experience at any school, without that it is really hard to have a true feeling for what goes on daily. There are many parent volunteers who make a daily difference.

Grand Mound Elementary School 2

Posted February 25, 2006
I feel this would be a much better school with a different principal. All of the staff are amazing. They are well educated, patient and have helped my child greatly. The principal leaves so much to be desired. His temperment, arrogance and attitude are extremely unbecoming of anyone working in his profession.

Posted May 23, 2005
My daughter just started attending this school 2005 she is in the 5th grade. Mr. Mulcahy class. He is fantastic, the school is small give the children great opportunity for enriched learning. Exposing them to hands on computer learning. I felft my daughter was very safe at this school. The office staff, I give them an A++ for all their efforts. I appreciate all the things this school has taught my daughter and I value the wonderful education she has received.

Grand Mound Elementary School 1

Posted December 02, 2003

Grand Mound Elementary School 4

Posted September 07, 2003
The teachers in this school really care about the kids. They take the time to know who all the kids are in the school, not just the ones that are in their classroom. All students feel included and important in this school. The students have access to the latest technology thanks to a Gates Grant.

Grand Mound Elementary School
7710 James Rd SW, Rochester, WA  98579
Last modified Grand Mound Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 3-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Grand Mound Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top